Chapter 4

So last night debbie asked to stay the night at my house, she was too drunk to drive home.

I woke up around 12:30 pm, with a minor headache.

As I made my way downstairs I seen debbie on my couch watching tv while eating a bowl of cereal.

"Good morning deb" i said while grabbing me a banana

"You mean good afternoon" she corrected me

"ha yea your right" I chuckled while joining her on the couch "sooo...what happened with you & dalvin last night. I seen you laughing, & sitting on his lap what's up with that" I questioned her smiling

She started laughing & looking at me like she didn't know what I was talking about "no but really we was just cooling it. He real chill, I'm gonna go to his crib later on tonight"

"Mhm later on tonight" i said putting emphasis on my words

Debbie laughed

"yea later on tonight, but enough about me. Tell me about you and yo man devante? "

"please! He is not my man" I blushed
"anyways after yall LEFT me I started enjoying the party by myself, & we bumped into each other"

"And thennn" debbie said cheesing at me

"Nothing really he gave me a drink, we was talking, & before we left the party I gave him my number"

"See girl I knew you liked him, you never give your phone number out like that"

" It's not like that"

"Mhmm if you say so, just watch out for his ex, I heard they still going at it"

"What ex?" I said with an attitude. I don't know why though I thought he was just a friend, but my feelings was telling me otherwise.

"you know, remember that girl paradyse"

"Paradyse?... Oh yeaaa that ghetto sista with the blonde braids"

Yea her, I don't like that hoe I want her to have a problem with you just so I can fight her"

"See girl you messy what she do to you. I thought only Iesha didn't like her." I chuckled

"Nothing I just got Fight a hoe On my bucket list" she grinned

"See this why you get on my nerves"

We both laughed

"But Im about to go home, I will catch up with you later. Thank you for letting me sleep over" she told me

"Alright, and no problem I'll see you later"

She left, & there I was again all alone in my big house

Authors note: another short chapter but I will update later on today and one of the chapters going to be from devante's point of view. Keep reading,voting, & comment please. Thank you 💛 .