Chapter 14

May 1995

DeVante' Swing

We are currently, finishing up our last song on the album. Which is entitled 'Good Luv'.

This is personally my favorite song on the album, because I really wrote this from my heart.

It shows how much, you care & appreciate your woman. In my case, that would obviously be Justice.

I know what y'all thinking, but what rolita was saying was half true.

So look, we have this song on the album, 'Pump it Back', & before that song there is an interlude called 'P.I.B 4 play'. Which is like an intro that  transitions into 'Pump it Back'.

The concept of the interlude, is tha-... nevermind yall gotta buy the album when it comes out, to find all that out. But she basically had to give me head, & that's really what it was.

I can be a man, & say it didn't stop there either. But it really wasn't my intentions to keep entertaining her, I swea' it wasn't.

It was just that some weeks back, the crew decided to take a break from the album for a night because we have been working really hard from day-in, to day-out.

We were drinking, & having fun. I honestly was messed up that night, I just remember blacking out, & waking up next to her in a bed.

And that is honestly it, I don't remember much from that night.

-

-

-

you give good luv
in the morning
or late at night
every second to minute it gets me high
good luv
in the morning or late at night
it's amazing how our love could feel so right
🎶

"Is that coo' De ?" Jojo asked devante as he took off the studio headphones.

" Yea, come out."

Jojo exited out the booth, pulling a seat next to him by the soundbooth.

Lastly, devante arranged some vocals & added his finishing touches to the song.

It was now around 4:30 a.m.

"aight, that should be it" devante said to jojo while turning off knobs, & etc.

" We Done ! " jojo asked sounding excited causing de' to chuckle

"yea we done, but wake them niggas up." DeVante said referring to dalvin & kci who was slumped on the studio couch with their mouths wide open.

" I should put something in they mouth, with they loud snoring asses." Jojo said looking around for anything to use.

" here use the rest of this water." De' said handing over the half-drunken water bottle.

They walked over to the coach hovering on kci & dalvin trying so hard not to laugh, before they blow their cover.

With no warning jojo untwisted the bottle cap , releasing the water on both of their heads. Causing both of them to jump up, out of there sleep through mid-snore. Looking scared for dear life.

Jojo, & Devante laughed so hard at their reactions. They were basically rolling around on the floor, in tears.

"Man what the fuck !" Kci said finally coming back to reality realizing what they had done.

"Yall niggas play way to much !" Dalvin said adding in his input

" Y'all some dumb ass niggas" dalvin said as he hit both of them on the side of their heads.

" Nigga chill out, yall needed to wake up anyways. We about to get up out of here." Jojo said

" shut the fuck up jojo with yo bald-headed ass." Kci said stumbling over his own feet due to the fact that he was still half sleep.

"Calm yall asses down, & let's go. I need some sleep." Devante said gathering his things together.

They all exited out the studio, with dalvin & kci looking irritated, confused, & tired.

-

-

I finally gave yall a short little update hope yall enjoyed it. I'm also going to be in the process of doing another book called 'Cherish' and it will be a devante swing book, that takes place in the present. It's going to be very interesting, & entertaining. So be in the lookout, because it will be better than this one. Peace ❤