Chapter 1

Hyemi's P.O.V

Omg! I'm freaking late now! I'm supposed to attend this so called vocal class for 6 months from now on.No,let me correct myself,IM BEING FORCED TO ATTEND THIS SHITTY THING!HECK YEAH!

First of all,I'm already an idol so why the heck should i attend this sort of thing? Notice me! I've already debuted and have millions of people all over the world adoring me.

Ok,calm down.When i asked my ceo about this he just said "your vocal is quite a problem especially when you are singing live so i guess this class will be a help for you,relax dear it's just for six months."

So I guess i don't have much options but to drag my ass and attend the vocal class and I've been awake actually since 7 am in the morning to just get into the class but unfortunately this ungrateful stomach of mine is messing with me so I decided to return to my sleep when i just realized its already 9.30 am and the class was supposed to start at 9.

I rush to my car and started driving as fast as I could.

Yuehua Entertainment.This is the place where I'll be learning this vocal thingy from now on.

I park my car in the car basement and run into the building after showing my ID card to the one of the officers there.Fortunately I manage to find the class.It's on the third floor of the building and wow,this company is not that bad.I mean the interior design is fabulous just as great as mine,CJ ENM.

Oook,I'm pretty amazed but that's not the point now.I'm in a rush and am too busy to enjoy the interior.

Ok there it is.Thank god I'm wearing my spectacles or I won't find the class.

VOCAL CLASSROOM IN SESSION.

Omg,I'm right in front of the room and I'm actually nervous to knock since I don't know anyone here and the fact that I'm the only idol who still need to train my vocal with some other trainees pissed me off.But yeah whatever.

"Hyemi,hwaiting!" I mutter my prayer before entering the room.

Author's P.O.V

"Knock knock!"

All eyes on the door when the trainees saw a figure entering the classroom in a complete rush.

It took them for a second to realize that an idol is joining the class.

"Omg,is that Hyemi?"

"Hyemi?!!Kyaaa,my idol!"

"But why?She's not even a vocalist "

"She's a rapper,why attend a vocal class?"

"An idol of 6 years still attending a vocal class? Imma choke myself "

As soon as Hyemi enters the room,there goes all sorts of whispering.But likewise she doesn't give a damn,not until she was told to do something unexpected to a foreigner in front of her.

Hyemi's P.O.V

"Ehem,I see our miss Hyemi is a bit later than everyone else here," I spot a middle aged woman maybe the vocal instructor is staring at me deeply right now.

Plus,she looks certainly familiar somehow.Omg! Isn't she Cheetah?!! I gulp.She's the famous vocal instructor and she posses a powerful vocal so no wonder she's being hired as a vocal instructor in quite many Kpop survival show,the most recent is PRODUCE 101 S1.

I quickly bow to her."I'm so sorry that I'm late,I'll promise this gonna be the last time," I close my eyes and try to convince her as well as the other trainees in the classroom which I thought maybe around 20 trainees?

"Well,I can forgive you but you have to do me a favour"

I stare at her with a confuse look,no actually more to frowning.

But then she pointed her finger to a male trainee who has been standing in front of me since I came.Since he is standing before me,I can't really see his face but for certain he's taller than me and is wearing a pair of spectacles from what can I see. Plus,he's standing still from just now.

"Well,miss Hyemi,we already know you,the world Kpop star,so mind if we skip your introductory part and get things straight to the point?"Cheetah asked me without even looking at me and heck,I'm offended but looking at the other trainees' face as well,I'm a bit guilty since I was late and have to interrupt the class.

I just nodded.

Cheetah is pleased by my reaction.

"Miss Hyemi,an idol of 6 years,this trainee in front of you is having difficulties to sing,what can you contribute to him?"

I'm almost choked.I still can't see his face and cmon,I actually don't know how to answer.

"Urm..." I stutter and goddd,I don't really want to embarrass myself in front of the trainees who are looking at me while waiting for my answer.

In the end,I just smile to everyone.Foolishly.

"Give him a back hug,"

This time Imma choke myself like for real! I come for a VOCAL TRAINING AND DID YOU JUST ASK ME TO HUG SOME RANDOM PEOPLE?!!

CHEETAH I'M GONNA HATE YOU DOESN'T MATTER YOU ARE MY INSTRUCTOR!

Ok ok,fine! Back hug is not a big deal,im experienced in fan service for 6 years.

Les just imagine I'm in a fan meeting and have to hug my male fans.I keep that in my mind and slowly approaching the tall guy.

Step by step.
And another step.
Now I'm right behind him.

And I...

Hug him.

Yes.I just did.

No,I'm still hugging him.

One sec.
Two sec
Third sec.

I'm still hugging him.Wait,what?!!

Why do I feel heat on my cheek? Mostly because the trainees started to cheer when I hug this guy.

I turn my eyes to look at Cheetah and she is smiling while looking at us.

On the other hand,I am cursing hard inside when I heard Cheetah said,"Ok,remain in that position for 15 minutes until ZHU ZHENGTING got the notes right,"

ZHU ZHENGTING.

Who that?

The guy that I'm hugging.

Ahhhh.

ZHU ZHENGTING...