CHAPTER 5

ZHENGTING'S P.O.V

'' Uh?'' I look at her, feeling confused. What does she mean by not free. I was waiting for her reply but she looks at me blankly before leaving.

HYEMI'S P.O.V

What the hell is going on with me??! Why did I even say such thing to him??! I hit the steering several times while banging my head against it. Arr.. shit shit! I didn't mean to say such thing. I just want to say let's hang out sometimes but I was too embarrassed, yeah it sounds like Im asking him out, don't you think so peeps? I bit my lip hard. Im going to meet him again for the next class, how am I going to face him??!!!

TIME SKIPS

VOCAL CLASS WITH CHEETAH. YUEHUA BUILDING.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Cheetah is standing in the middle of class while looking thoroughly at the trainees. '' Im going to divide you into groups maybe six trainees in a group since we have 24 trainees, so that'll make four groups altogether, I''ll choose the trainees depend on your singing abilities.''

The trainees nodded and are listening attentively to her including Hyemi who looks so drowsy at the moment.

'' The reason Im doing this is to make sure that you can improve your vocal and singing skills within this six months and at the same time, its good to have you in groups, you can know each other better,am I right Hyemi?!''

Cheetah emphasizes Hyemi's name since she looks like she's in the other part of the world. '' Uh???! Nae..yes you're right!'' Hyemi quickly lift her head to face Cheetah who looks like she's gonna swallow her soon. She throws an awkward smile. On the other hand, Jung Jung who is sitting behind Hyemi chuckles a bit before Hyungseob elbowed him.

'' Ahem..'' Hyungseob smirks at Jung Jung. '' What!'' Jung Jung's smile faded and he gulped a bit.

Cheetah continues , '' Ok now Group 3, Zhu Zhengting, Han Jiwon, Chen Yijia, Song Jaelim, Kang Taeseob and...'' she stops before staring at the trainees.

'' And Hyemi.''

'' Yaa hyung, you're in the same group with Hyemi sunbaenim,omaigad!'' Hyungesob keeps on smirking and elbowing Jung Jung. '' So?'' Jung Jung looks at him unbelievably. Hyungseob smiles at him sheepishly, '' You like it hyung..oooo!'' Jung Jung rolls his eyes. He swears Hyungseob is being overreacting.

'' Ok you can seat in your groups now.'' All the trainees move to their respective groups and are seated in circles before having an ice-breaking session followed by the vocal lesson. At the end of the lesson, she gives out the first task to the trainees. '' Alright, listen here. I'll be giving you the first task to complete. In your respective group, work in a pair and choose the songs  from our previous lesson. Practice with your partner and present it on our next lesson so that'll be a week from now. Goodluck! Class dismissed!''

Right after that the trainees choose their partner to work with. '' I'll be with Jaelim!'' Jiwon raises her hands and pick Jaelim. '' Ok!'' Jaelim nods, agree with her. '' Zhengting, are you okay with me?'' Yijia asks. Since both of them are Chinese, it'll be easy to work together, that's what Yijia thought at the moment. Zhengting nods to her. He's okay to work with anyone. '' So that means Taeseob and Hyemi sunbaenim will work as a pair then, are you guys okay with that?'' Jaelim asks to both of them.

'' Sure sure. Who will resist Hyemi sunbaenim..'' Taeseob says shyly and they burst into laughter.

ZHENGTING'S P.O.V

I was resting at the dance room when Hyungseob came to me. '' So who's your partner?'' He asks while chewing on his hamburger. '' Hyungseob! How can you eat that here??! Those people will kick you out!'' I am panicked while he seems very relaxed about it.

Damn Hyungseob. We have to weight ourselves every single month and if our weight goes beyond the limit, we are likely to get kicked out and by then we won't be able to debut. '' Relax hyung, I don't gain weight easily!''

'' Ahh jinjja!''

'' Anyway, who's your partner?'' Hyungseob repeats his question when he's done eating his hamburger in only 5 minutes and I swear Im amazed with his eating skills. '' Chen Yijia,''

'' Chen Yijia? Lol, that girl has a crush on you, hyung and she's a creep I tell you.''

'' How do you know?''

'' She always ask Justin about you.''

'' Like what?''

'' Your name, your birthday, favourites, and even your ideal type oh plus your social medias!''

'' That doesn't sound creepy somehow.'' I raise my eyebrows. '' For me its creepy because she asks like every single day you know.''

I shrug. '' Anyway, why don't you pair up with Hyemi sunbaenim?''

I was about to reply when we heard a knock on the door and it is Kang Taeseob. '' Oh Taeseob hyung? Come in!'' I welcome him.

'' Jung Jung, can we talk?''

THE NEXT DAY

HYEMI'S P.O.V

I make my way to the vocal room to practice our song with Kang Taeseob. Today will be the first day of our practice and we will be choosing our song. I enter the room and saw a figure is sitting while facing his back to me. Ahh maybe Kang Taeseob is already here.

'' Annyeonghaseyo!'' I say and he turns.

Well, it's not Kang Taeseob when its supposed to be him...

Why is Jung Jung in this room?