CHAPTER 8

Several Days Later...

HYEMI'S P.O.V

I arrived at my dorm when it was already passed 12 at midnight. My members seem to fall asleep. I went to my room and saw Solbin is still awake. '' Solbin unnie? You still awake?''

Solbin was a bit startled when she heard my sudden voice. '' Haiss, where have you been? Im worried sick when Manager Lee came to our dorm just now looking for you! Ive been calling for you like almost 100th times yet you didnt even answer me! Hyemi, where did you go?!'' She stood before me and looked furious.

I gulped a little. Solbin rarely get mad but if she does, that means something has really getting on her nerves. '' I went home.'' I answered shortly and tried to avoid her gaze.

She lets out a deep sigh before sitting on my bed next to me. '' Hyemi.''

She holds my cold hand before saying, '' You seem distracted these few days, wanna share with me?''

I shake my head fast.

'' You know you can't really lie, rite?''

'' Unnie, nothing, really. Im just a bit exhausted and I decided to come back home for a while to relax my mind, don;t worry.'' I try to convince and throw a smile to her. Although she's not confident with my response, she just nods her head. This is what I like the most about Solbin,she's being considerate with every members and won't being pushy.

She gets up from my bed, '' If you say so, I''ll let you go. Anyway you should go to bed now and just meet Manager Lee tomorrow at the company.''

She turned off the lights and went to bed while Im still blinking on my bed, thinking about my feelings. I sighed a little. What even is this feeling? Its been a few days since we met that day and I keep thinking of Jung Jung like I can't get rid of him from my bloody mind. The way he looked at Jieqiong, the way he smiled to her..I...I..felt something wrong with me.

What is this feeling?

Isn't it too soon?

JUNG JUNG'S P.O.V

'' Jung Jung, can you buy these ingredients?''

I went up to Eunki to see the list of ingredients to buy in his hand. '' Sure.''

I was about to go out when he screamed. '' Don't get lost pretty boy!''

'' I wont!'' I replied while laughing.

I go to a supermarket nearby to buy the ingredients. I pick up a few packet of cheese, a few can of condensed milk and some chocolate bars. It took me about half an hour to really understand the Korean writing in this supermarket. Ugh,Im suck at Korean.

Later, I went to the payment counter. As I was paying, I caught a familiar figure standing at the next counter.She looks like Hyemi sunbae. I smiled a little.

When Im done paying, I waited for her at the supermarket entrance. There she is! I raise my voice a little to get her attention. '' Sunbae!''

She stops for a few seconds. I walk swiftly towards her and when I was about to reach by her side, she leaves without turning back.

I look at her back, feeling a bit hurt. She just left and ignored me. Im pretty sure its Hyemi because she stopped when I called her out!

'' Hyemi..'' I whisper. I stood still for a few seconds looking at her walking away from me before I decide to get myself together and return to the shop.

And I keep on thinking of her as I was walking back. Is she avoiding me? If so, why? Did I do something wrong? I mean she left me too when we hung out a few days ago and I've been wondering if she's alrite.

I finally return to the shop. '' Im done buying.'' I said to Eunki. '' Ahh gomawo!''

I nod a little before heading to the kitchen.

''Oh my goddd Jung Jung!!!!!'' Eunki rushed to me looking panic.

'' What's wrong?!''

'' I forgot we have a delivery! I''ll go now and you take care of the shop, okay?''

'' Okay, take care!''

I prepare to open the shop and I heard the sound of door being opened.

'' Welcome!'' I say and head over to the customer.

I stop.

So does the time when I saw her.