Chapter 2

THIS CHAPTER HASN'T BEEN EDITED YET SO SORRY IN ADVANCE FOR ANY TYPO TT.

Zhu Zhengting's P.O.V

I need help.Im being hugged and I need to get the note right.My heart beats so fast that I need a doctor at the moment.

I lift my head up and I saw Hyungseob is smiling at me.No,he's smirking!Damn.

''Zhu Zhengting,you get what I said?'' Cheetah raises her voice.I quickly nodded.

Ok calm down.Cheetah is ready with her piano and the girl is still hugging me.

I start singing while closing my eyes tightly.

City of stars,Are you shining just for me,

City of stars,There's so much that I can't see,

Who knows,I felt it from the first embrace I shared with you...

That now our dreams,they've finally come true...

Suddenly Cheetah stops playing her piano. I turn my head to look at her.Her reaction is quite unpredictable.Actually there's no reaction at all. ''Hyemi,let him go.''

And the hug loosen before I could feel that she's now standing next to me. ''Zhu Zhengting,I'm impressed  by your singing now compared to 30 minutes ago.''

I can't help but to smile a bit and the other trainees are clapping for me as well.OOK,that was unexpected.Cheetah continues, ''Well, I guess must be because of Hyemi's hugging you that you manage to get the note right.''

'' woooooooooooooo!'' The trainees are cheering but I'm starting to feel heat on my cheek.Actually, why is she attending this vocal class? Isnt it supposed for trainees only? She's an idol.Since I'm dying with curiosity, I take a peek to view her reaction and I can sense an uneasiness in her face. I bit my lower lip.

My hands are sweating when I take a look at her face. I mean, she's beautiful...She's too beautiful to even exist as human. She's just wearing a red hoodie with a pair of black sweat pants and she looks perfect.Plus, her wavy blonde hair completes her look and she's standing so close to me.I swear I'm having a trouble in catching my breath.

The moment when I was analyzing her, suddenly she turns her face and our eyes met.

One second.Two seconds.Three seconds.Then she looks away.

''Ok,the other may dismiss except for the 10 trainees.Hyemi, you wait here as well.'' Cheetah orders us to leave.

I quickly head to Hyungseob who is smiling foolishly to me.

''What?!''

''Yaaaa,hyung,your face blushes so much! Jinjja!'' Am I? Nooo,I decide not to believe in Hyungseob,this extra kid may be playing around with me.He really needs some wrecking from me.

''Nooo,I didn't,pabo!''

''Yes yes yes you did Jung Jung hyungggg!''

'' Jung Jung?'' I asked Hyungseob. Is this kid mad? Who's Jung Jung? I'm Zhu Zhengting.

''Oh yeah, I searched for your Korean name and I didn't find any suitable name for you,so I created it myself, JUNG JUNG is damn attractive for a pretty Chinese boiii like you!''

I frown. ''No! I'm going with Zhengting!''

'' No, you're going with JUNG JUNG.Full stop!'' And both of us took literally half an hour to argue with my Korean name. I'm telling you this Hyungseob kid needs some wrecking from me since I'm giving up and have to agree to him!

But yeah, JUNG JUNG sounds attractive.

It does sound attractive.Kay.

We then head to our dance practice room and keep on practicing with the other trainees, Justin and Euiwoong for almost two hours before we decide to rest.

''Ahh...I'm tired..'' Justin sighs as soon as he lies on the floor.

'' Yaa Justin,you've said that for the 55th times today!'' Euiwoong said while lying next to Justin. '' Don't bully my babe,'' Hyungseob then interrupts before lying down to hug Justin.

''Owh wait you stink Justin!''

''You're stinker,Hyungseob hyung!''

''Hahahaahahha!''Euiwoong ends up laughing hysterically alone.

Damn. Euiwoong's laughter is contagious and all of us end up laughing together in the practice  room. Now I know why most people said that trainee's life is the moment where you treasure the most. Being alone in a foreign country without my parents is indeed hard but meeting these kids is a blessing and I need to be grateful for that fact.

I look at my watch. 30 MINUTES before 12 pm. I need to head out.

'' Kids, I'm going to work! Annyeong!''

'' Paipai JUNG JUNG hyung!''

I quickly pack my belonging and head to the restroom to change my clothes before heading out of the building and guess what,ITS RAINING HEAVILY!! DAMN I DON'T EVEN BRING AN UMBRELLA WITH ME AND I FREAKING DON'T WANT TO GET SOAK IN THE RAIN! I JUST CHANGED MY CLOTHES!

I decide to wait for awhile outside of the building, who knows it'll stop soon and at the same time, I look around,searching for an umbrella but unfortunately I met none. I wait for almost 15 minutes and I decide to wait no more. I'll be late at this rate so I decide to just barge into the rain.

I'm about to barge into the rain when suddenly I sense an umbrella is placed on top of me with someone's holding onto it.

I lift up my head when I saw...

Hyemi.