CHAPTER 3

Hyemi's P.O.V

As soon as I come out of the building,it's already raining.Thank god I brought my car or else I'll be soaked in the downpour.

I was about to get to my car when I saw a guy is standing in front of the building.He looks like he's waiting for the rain to stop since he keeps looking up on the sky.I walk closer.Oooo,it's the guy before.The male trainee whom I was forced to hug earlier.Shit.

What's his name again anyway?

Something starts from Z I guess.

Zhu?
Zheng?
Zhang?
Zuo?

Arrh,whatever.I'm suck at remembering one's name.

But yeah he looks pathetic somehow,waiting for the rain to stop.I bet on my life that it'll take longer for the rain to stop.So I decide to walk to my car and get a minion umbrella.

Yeah a minion given from one of my fans last year.I don't mind giving it away since I'm not into minion.

A/n : BUT IM INTO MINION Y'ALL 😂

I took my steps quickly towards that guy and oh oh he seems to start walking away in the rain.

Boii wait! Appreciate me I'm bringing an umbrella for you!

No,he starts to barge into the rain.

And yeah finally I manage to hold the umbrella for him.

I guess it took him for 5 seconds to realize that there's an umbrella on top of his head now.

"Uh?!" He looks surprised.

"You'll get soaked in the rain at this rate,"

"Ahh,kamsahamnida,but what about you?" He asked with a concern look.

"I brought my car along. You need the umbrella  more than me."

He nods."Thank you very much.I don't know how to repay you."

I smile briefly to him."You don't have to."

I'm doing this in the name of humanity.Heck yeah.

"You should get going now.You look like you are late for something,"I try to end the conversation as fast as I could since I'm not used to talking to a stranger.Plus,he's a trainee and I'm an idol.Ok ok,I'm so into myself.I mean yeah,I don't really socialize with trainees.I need to take a good care of my reputation and to hang out with some trainees are a big no for me.I'm indeed a stuck up so shut up.

I hand him the umbrella and he smiles wholeheartedly to me before walking away. Those eyes.

Never did anyone knows that his gaze is fixed onto my heart....

Jung Jung's P.O.V

I'm running while holding the umbrella that Hyemi gave to me.Thank god she's so kind! I don't have to get soaked in the rain.

CHANMI'S COFFEE SHOP.I step into the small building.This is my workplace.Finally I'm not that late!

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I greeted Mdm.Han who appears to be my current boss. '' Oh Zhengting,finally you came. We have quite a lot of customers today.Change your clothes,quick!''

''Ok!'' I change my clothes quickly and head out to take orders and brew some tea.Basically, Im a part-timer in this coffee shop.Well, I still need to survive despite being a trainee and working as a part-timer here is not that bad as Im enjoying my life in Korea so well.

6 hours later..

''Annyeonghaseyo! Please come in!'' I greet the female customer when I saw the door is being opened.She's wearing a mask covering her mouth.She chooses a seat next to the window and bring out a book or I guess a novel to read while waiting. '' Annyeonghaseyo, what would you like to order?'' I reach out a menu for her.

She looks away from her book before taking the menu book and our eyes met. She looks familiar in my eyes but since she's wearing a mask, I can't really recognized her. I throw a brief smile to her but she's not responding. '' You work here?'' She asks. '' Oh? Yes.'' I reply,feeling confused. Does she know me? I take a careful peek on her. Oh wait! The red hoodie! Then she must be..

'' Hyemi,'' She says before I could ask anything. Now this makes sense. '' No wonder you look familiar.'' I smile gracefully at her as if I was looking at a gorgeous statue. '' A cup of green tea, please.''She says. '' Ok!'' She returns the menu after Im done with taking her order. '' Anyway, you better not tell anyone that a celebrity is in here, Im too tired dealing with those fans.'' She speaks up when I was about to leave. I nodded. '' Sure! You are safe with me!'' I smile before leaving her to brew some tea.

I head to the tea section and start brewing some tea. At that moment, I take a look on her from afar without realizing that Im actually smiling alone.

'' Yo! What's with the smile,dude?'' Eunki, one of the part-timer here tap on my shoulder. '' Oh? NOOO..'' I quickly deny him. If Eunki knows why Im smiling, I'll be dead.This guy will obviously turn me into his laughing stock. '' Liar! Must be some chicks that captivate your eyes! Who? Who?'' He keeps teasing me while pretending to find some someone that may caught my eyes in the shop. '' Eunki,no! You are embarrassing me! Oh god!''

'' I found one! That masked girl! Right? Right? Hahahaah!'' He's now laughing like some psychos next to me. '' Ha.Ha.Ha.So funny.'' I reply sarcastically. Im now done with brewing and was about to bring the order to Hyemi when Eunki's being serious and say, '' She comes here like almost everyday with her mask.''

I stop. She comes here everyday?