The Batmobile Incident Part 1

Disclaimer: We do not own the Justice League, but I wish we did.

Chapter 1: The Batmobile incident

Batgirl: (talking to Wondergirl) Batman wants to know if you've seen the Batmobile

Wondergirl: I haven't seen it (lying through her teeth)

Batgirl: Okay! (turns to Batman) SHE'S LYING!!

Batman: Me want car now!

Wondergirl: I honestly don't have it this time. Supergirl hijacked it from me and said not to tell. It is probably gone by now.

Supergirl: DID NOT!

Wondergirl: Yes you did. It is probably on the moon by now. Wait... what's that...

*points to car that looks suspiciously like the Batmobile falling from space*

Robin: RUN!!!!!!

*car falls on us, but we narrowly escape*

Batman: SUPERGIRL!!!!SUPERMAN IS GOING TO HEAR ABOUT THIS!!!!!!

Wondergirl: Hahahaha. Supergirl you are a genius.

Supergirl: NUUUUU, DON'T TELL SUPAMAN!!!!! *salutes wondergirl*

Wondergirl: *high fives Supergirl and double salutes* Quick we must stop Batman from snitching.Blackmail him that he likes My Little Pony.Nightwing told us so!

Batgirl: Okay (turns to Robin) you blackmail him.

Robin:WHY ME!?!?

Nightwing: (to Robin) RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!NOW GO BLACKMAIL HIM!!

Wondergirl: The Boy Scout must not know.

Supergirl: HEY BATMAN!!! IF YOU SNITCH I'LL TELL EVERYONE YOU LIKE MY LITTLE PONY!!

Batman: WHO TOLD YOU!?!(turns to batgirl)BATGIRL!?!?!?!?

Batgirl: IT WASN'T ME!!!

Supergirl: YOU BETTER NOT SNITCH I'LL KNOW!!!

Supergirl: Batman get me a taco. I wanna taco.

Wondergirl: I wanna taco too.

Batman: SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!!!YOU'RE PAYING FOR THE DAMAGES TO THE BATMOBILE!!!

Wondergirl: (whispers to Supergirl) Let's charge Green Arrow for the damages

Supergirl: YOU WATCHING MY LITTLE PONY WILL GO ALL OVER THE WEB IF YOU DON'T GET US TACOS!!! (Whispers to wondergirl) ok.

Wondergirl:(whispers to Batgirl)We could also use a time machine to fix it,but I don't trust Supergirl with a time machine -_-'

To be continued...