The Batmobile Incident Part 3

Chapter 3:The Batmobile Incident (part 3)

(In the Batcave,after Superman and Batman manage to catch us)

Batman: (with bag of tacos) Here are your stinking tacos (tosses them to Supergirl and Wondergirl)

*Supergirl and Wondergirl catch the tacos*

Batman: (to Robin,Nightwing,and Batgirl) And as for you guys,when I said you're paying for the Batmobile,I didn't mean you three.

Batgirl,Nightwing,and Robin: NOW YOU TELL US!!!!!

Supergirl: HOW THE DUCK DID WE GET CAUGHT!?

Wondergirl: (to Supergirl) Someone must had snitched and told Superman what we were up to.

*Wonderwoman comes in*

Wonderwoman: WONDERGIRL!!!! IS IT TRUE THAT YOU BROKE THE BATMOBILE!?!?

Wondergirl: I didn't break it! Technically that was Supergirl,she is a bad influence. I was only responsible for dumping glitter all over it,and who snitched?

Supergirl: Not me,and I'M NOT A BAD INFLUENCE!!

Batman: YOU PUT GLITTER ALL OVER THE BATMOBILE?!?!?

Superman: No one snitched,we found you three by ourselves.

Wondergirl: (to Superman) Really?!

*Wondergirl and Supergirl start eating their tacos*

Wonderwoman: WHY ARE YOU EATING A TACO?!?!? ...Nevermind,I just want to know why you guys broke the Batmobile.

Nightwing: I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!

Robin: THEY DRAGGED US INTO IT!!!

Batgirl: DO I HAVE TO SHOUT TOO?!!!?

Wondergirl: (to Wonderwoman) Like I said earlier, I was taking a ride and then Supergirl hijacked it,she is a really bad driver. (turns to Robin) We didn't drag you into it you just happened to be there,and then you helped us.

Supergirl: (to Wondergirl) I'M NOT A BAD DRIVER!!!!

Wondergirl: (to Supergirl) Yes you are, you crashed into the moon,like I said earlier,I only did the glitter.

Batman: How did you get into the Batcave? I told Alfred not to let you in and I upgraded the security, AND *turns to Robin,Nightwing,and Batgirl* What does she mean by you three helping her?

Batgirl: SUPERGIRL IS THE PERSON WHO CRASHED ON THE MOON!

Wondergirl: I was paid by Green Lantern Hal Jordan to crash the Batmobile.

Wonderwoman: ...Anyway, Green Arrow's bank account was hacked into recently,do you guys know anything about this?

Wondergirl: No,but I heard a random hobo did it. Why don't you use the lasso on the hobo?

Wonderwoman: How do you know that and what hobo?

Wondergirl: I heard that from this random dude before we were caught with the Batmobile,and it is the hobo under the bridge.

Wonderwoman: ...WHAT BRIDGE!?!?!?!

Wondergirl: The one in the park,or so I heard.The hobo has a Facebook called the hobo under the bridge in that one park.Seriously...

Supergirl: Yep :3

Batman: Really?If I were to go on Facebook right now and search this person up,he would show up?

Supergirl and Wondergirl: Yes

*Wondergirl gets a laptop,goes on Facebook,and shows everyone the hobo's Facebook page*

Wondergirl: For real, this is legit

Hobo's Facebook status : I just did some hacking hahah

Supergirl: * whispers * Is there really a Facebook account called that?

Wondergirl: *whispers* Yes,almost everybody has a Facebook account,even the hobo has one.

Wonderwoman: ...I'll go get him then *leaves*

Supergirl: * whisper yells * SHE FELL FOR IT !!!!!

Wondergirl: *whisper yells* :) Yes!

Superman: You do realize I heard you,right?

Supergirl: Heard what?

Wondergirl: The hobo really did hack it,I have no idea what your talking about

Supergirl: Neither do I

Wondergirl: (to Supergirl) Wonderwoman fell for the kick me sign I put on her back when she wasn't looking

Wonderwoman: WHY IS THERE A KICK ME SIGN ON MY BACK?!?!?!!!!!

Supergirl: SHE DID IT! *points at Wondergirl*

Wondergirl: I do not deny that...

Robin: ...Batman,can we go now?

Batman: ...Yes,let's hurry (leaves with Batgirl,Robin, and Nightwing)

Superman: WHAT ABOUT ME?!?!?

Wondergirl: (to Supergirl in a super secret code that even batman can't figure out) I have a plan, we get them to turn around then we go to the Sahara desert to find the Batcopter (we made up the Batcopter :3 )

Wondergirl: What's that? *points in random direction*

Superman and Wonderwoman : Where? *turns around*

*Wondergirl flies away*

Wondergirl: (To Supergirl in code) They fell for it! To the desert!

Supergirl: Hey! *flies away*

(Later,in the Sahara Desert)

Wondergirl: I can't believe they fell for it!

Supergirl: They're stupid!

Wondergirl: You're right,they are stupid!!! Come on,let's find the Batcopter,to the super secret cave we go!

*Wondergirl pulls out a phone that cannot be tracked and calls Batgirl*

Wondergirl: (on the phone) Hello?

Batgirl (on the phone) Hi!!

Batman: (faintly,on the phone) IS THAT SUPERGIRL AND WONDERGIRL!?!?!?!?

Batgirl: (whispering on the phone) ...Sorry,but I need to go.

Batman: (faintly,on the phone) I WILL TRACK YOU TWO DOWN!!!

*Batgirl hangs up*

Wondergirl: Bye then... *puts away phone and turns to Supergirl* We must find the Batcopter Supergirl...

Supergirl: Okay! It's in a dune Northeast and 50 miles from here.

Wondergirl: 0_0 ...Okay...let's go!! *flies off along with Supergirl*

(Later,after Supergirl and Wondergirl find the Batcopter)

Wondergirl: Let's get in and take it for a ride ,but first let's paint it and put glitter on it.

Supergirl: THERE MUST BE GLITTER!!

(After painting the Batcopter pink and dumping glitter all over it)

Wondergirl: Now let's take it for a ride...

To be continued...