Chapter 2 - Birthday Preparations

The day went on and everywhere Poppy went, she got birthday wishes. Today was gonna be a great day. She hadn't planned any crazy party which was both surprising and not surprising at the same time. Turning 22 isn't much of a milestone and plus, her 21st was just crazy. So she decided to take it easy this year. But little did she know that Branch was throwing a massive party. Probably even bigger than her 21st party. The day went on and Branch was setting everything up. The party was to be held in the Bergen Town castle dining room. Branch and a few members of the snack pack helped him setup everything. DJ Suki was in charge of playing all of Poppy's favourite songs, Biggie was in charge of bringing Poppy's favourite foods, Cooper in charge of bringing all the party hats and Guy Diamond in charge of the lights. This was gonna be the best party Poppy has ever attended. Or... atleast that's what Branch hoped. Anyways, they continued setting up. Branch had everything planned. He planned to invite Poppy to his bunker. Once she's there, everyone else will rush to the Bergen castle. Then, he's going to "Check his mail" and in his mail box will be a letter from Gristle and Bridget saying that they wanted to invite Branch and Poppy for a quiet birthday dinner. There's no way Poppy will not want to go and see Bridget on her birthday. Then, when they arrive, boom, they surprise her.