Chapter 3 - An "Invitation"

Night had fallen in Troll village. Branch brought Poppy to chill out, play some games, That sort of stuff. While they were there, All the other trolls went to Bergen town. "Wow this place is really clean Branch!" Poppy complemented Branch's bunker. "Aha thanks. I've tried to organize up a few things. I'm kind of a perfectionist now." Branch replied. They both laughed. Branch brought out some board games like uno and monopoly. They played, they had some nice drinks and talked a lot about what they wanted to do in the future. "Oh also, By the way, I'm really sorry I didn't get you a gift. I didn't know what to get you and I didn't want to get something you don't like." Branch said depressingly. "Branch! I don't need gifts. You are the best gift I could ask for!" Poppy replied. Branch did get her a gift though. It was just at the castle. "Hey I forgot to check my mail today, I'm gonna go check really quick." Branch said trying to change the subject. He went up to his mail box and took the invitation that he actually made but wrote it so it seemed like Bridget and Gristle invited them. He went back down and showed it to Poppy. "What are we waiting for?! Let's go to Bergen town!" Poppy squealed in excitement. The 2 left the bunker and headed towards Bergen town.