3 | 2022

"Yes, after that incident I was called by Ji Yong sunbae, he asked me if I saw the video that was trending with a hashtag #SungKook, so I checked it out." I noticed Min So was attentive as I continue telling our story.

  "Then?" She said while she lean her elbow on her crossed legs.

  "It was really trending." I laughed out loud, so as Jungkook who was intently listening too.

  "There are also manips already, it was really everywhere." I added.

  "Sunnies and ARMYs are literally extra." I chuckled.

  "That one minute video of me and Jungkook walking to our seats really shook them." I said.

  "My hyungs also told me about it too, then they started playing her songs in our dorm." Jungkook said, his smile still carved on his face.

  "Were they making fun of you?" Min So was laughing at Jungkook.

"They teased me." He answered, making the whole room burst out in laughter.

  "After that we didn't have any communication. But we started following each other on our personal SNS." Jungkook stated.

  "Did your CEOs knew about the video?" She asked us.

  I turned to Jungkook to make him answer first, he slightly scratched on his chin before speaking.

  "He called me, he asked if I was dating." He started.

  "I told him I wasn't, but then he kept on asking me if I was dating her that time but I really was not." He said.

  "I told my hyungs about it and they told me they knew about the video through PD-nim. They said they were also asked hundred times if I was dating." Jungkook added.

  "And how about YG-nim?" She turned to me.

  "He knew because of TOP sunbae." I said with a laugh.

  "He told him?" She asked.

  "No, he showed the video." I said making her laugh.

  Everyone suddenly clapped their hands while others cheered in amusement of our story. It was really hilarious, but who knows we'll stay this strong?

  "How long did it take to meet each other again?" She asked.

  "It was months. We met again when Suga hyung started to produce a song with her." Jungkook answered.