6 |2018

Jungkook's POV

Today is the first day that we'll meet not as co-artists but as normal people. I fidget on the table as I patiently wait for Sung Mi to arrive.

I inserted a file on Yoon Gi hyung's flashdrive that has a an address of an amusement park with a date and time too, well that was when it started.

I wasn't really expecting that she would say yes in a small matter of time. Everything was fast since being an artist is never easy.

Everyone would always remind you to not date, to focus on your career, and make songs. It's just that sometimes I ask myself how am I supposed to make songs without something inspiring me to do so?

It wasn't the first time I saw her back at the music show. I saw her before in a training camp, I already debuted and she was still a trainee that time.

I glanced at my wrist watch that says 4:30 pm, I still have thirty minutes before she comes.

I slightly pulled the face mask that covers half of my face, I have to be keen about keeping my face hidden, specially now that Sung Mi and I secretly see each other. There is just too many risks if they see me.

I burned the thirty minutes fast by just watching on the people who was enjoying the park. Weirdly, for the first time after seven years of debut, I wanted to feel the feeling of having someone wrapped by your arms, someone who slings her hands on your arm and someone who buries her head to your chest.

I smiled at the thought, so this is what cheesy is.

"Jungkook." I heard a call from behind me.

"Sung Mi." I called her name.

She usually digs her head on my chest while her arms wrapped around my body when she sees me but tonight she was just standing there, next to G-Dragon.

"Hey." I bowed my head to him, he did bow his head in return.

I glanced at Sung Mi, asking for an explanation.

The blood that runs on my veins suddenly started running in different directions. I want to suddenly pull her by the wrist and make her stand next to me.

"Jungkook-ah, this is Ji Yong, he's my sunbae." She introduced me.

"I know." I said blankly.

Ji Yong and her exchanged looks then smiled.

Why does she have to smile at him infront of me?

Reader's POV

"Is he coming with us?" I was taken aback by what Jungkook said.

I slightly glared at him, before I smiled at Ji Yong sunbae who seemed to feel the tension building up between Jungkook and I.

"No, I just drove Sung Mi here. Her driver is at the hospital." Ji Yong explained with a smile.

"I'm going now. See you around Jungkook." He nodded to me and at Jungkook before he walked back.

"What was that?" I jolted.

"What was what?" He asked, his face blank.

"You know he is my sunbae, right?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He answered.

"How can you talk so informal infront of him?" I asked him, annoyed.

"How can you smile at him infront of him?" He countered.

"He is my sunbae what am I supposed to do?" I spat.

"He offered me a ride because no one can drive me." I chuckled.

"Don't tell me you want to pick me up from YG?" I chuckled sarcastically.

"You want to risk our career?" I fired.

"You want to waste the years of your training and the seven years of your performance?" I asked him.

"I would, for you." He answered blankly.