7 | 2018

Note:

Choi Seung Hyun is TOP from Bigbang, and also if you haven't noticed, the fandom name of the reader is Sunnies.

Also, originally or in reality (lol) Seung Hyun from Bigbang is 8 or 9 years older than JK, but in this story, he is 4 years younger than his original age. 😂

This chapter is also dedicted to Choi Seung Hyun of Bigbang, I miss you so so so so so much. Come back soon, your VIPs love you. ❤

That's all,

Happy reading.

🐨

- - -

  I stare blankly at the ceiling, thinking about what Jungkook said. It has been a week, and we haven't talk. Our date turned out to be an argument. I hate it.

  I rolled my eyes in the thin air as I remember everything. That time was the only time we have to meet before they go to Japan for a four-month tour, and here we are, in a quarrel.

  "Sung Mi-ah?" I heard consecutive knocks at my door.

  "CEO-nim wants to talk to you." Whoever it is outside my door said.

  I immediately stood up from where I laid, went straight to the door to open it.

  "Why?" I asked, after seeing Ji Yong at the door.

  "I don't know. Seung Hyun is there too." He told me.

  "Why are you the one calling me?" I asked in surprise.

  I mean there are a lot of staff and employees in this building but why is he the one calling me? He's too famous for that kind of thing.

  "Oh, well I wanted to ask if you and Jungkook are still good." His face showing concern.

  Ji Yong is more than a brother to me, he was there in my trainee days, mentoring and guiding me. Telling me what to do, what not to, what to consider and what not to. He was the only family I got after I stayed here in Korea.

  "Yeah." I lied.

  If I told him the truth that we're not good and when Jungkook knows about it I'm sure he'd get more furious. He likes Ji Yong, he looks up to him, so as I. He is my sunbae.

  "You sure? You want me to talk to him?" He offered.

  "No need, we're really good." I assured him, faking a smile.

  "Okay, go to the office now." He commanded.

  "Yes, yes." I said, before I pulled the doorknob to close the door.

  We separated ways, he went straight down the escalator while I went to the elevator to reach the office fastly. I pulled out the phone from my pocket to see if Jungkook has already left a message, but there was nothing.

  I approached the door that has a sticker signage of CEO from the outside. I knocked couple of times before I heard CEO-nim said "Come in."

  I bowed to the both of them as respect before CEO-nim, Yang Hyun-suk, and TOP sunbae.

  I sat infront on one of the chairs infront of the table of CEO-nim, while sunbae was sitting across me.