4 | 2018

The cold breeze of the air still touches my skin even if I have already worn a very thick layer of clothes. The sun has already hid itself when I left my dorm and now the moon has rose while I sit outside the coffee shop where I should meet Suga from BTS.

  It was night, but I still have to wear sunglasses to avoid being seen by the spazzers that is spreading in the area. I stomp the tip of my foot while patiently waiting for him.

  "Sung Mi-ssi!" I heard his voice followed by his footsteps.

 I waved my hand at his direction and as he become closer to where I sit, I saw someone more familiar than Suga.

  Someone who I wasn't expecting.

  It was too late to take back my hand that was waving at him, I was even smiling to my ears for I have waited so long to produce a song with Suga.

  My eyes flickered couple of times as he come closer, still hoping that I was only mistaken but it was really Jeon Jungkook.

  He looked lighter tonight, he wasn't wearing any make up and his hair wasn't made as well. His lips was still cherry-red even if he wasn't wearing any lipstick.

  "Hey." He smiled at me, his both hands placed inside his pockets.

  "H-Hey." I greeted back, hoping he didn't notice the what-are-you-doing-here tone in my voice.

  "Yoon Gi hyung had a rough day today so he asked me to give this to you instead." He said, reaching out a flash drive to me.

  "He also asked me to tell you sorry because he wasn't able to come here and meet you." He added.

  "No it's fine. I understand." I said as I reach the flashdrive from him.

  In my surprise, he didn't let go of the flash drive, I pulled it but he pulled it back to him, making me glance at him.

  "Let's have some coffee sometime." He said in a mere whisper.

  "W-What?" I asked in confusion.

  "Why are you suddenly asking me that?" I asked again.

  "I was given two minutes to give this to you, other than that I have to leave as soon as you recieve this." He explained as fast as he can.

  "W-What?"

   "I need your answer now." He said.

  "We can have coffee now." I told him.

  "No I don't want to talk about music, I want to talk about us." He said.

  About us?

  "Answer quickly." He said.

  I can feel the pressure with his questions. It was so straightforward that it made the blood on my veins run in directions that I cannot explain, and it made my heart beat faster than usual.

  "Okay." I said.

  "Great." He let go of the flashdrive with a smile.

  My heart was beating out of my chest. If he was one inch closer to me I am quite sure he would hear my heart beat.

  "I'll let you know when. Good night." He said, before he walked backwards and bid his goodbye.

  "Don't catch cold!" He said, waving to me while his eyes were shrinked and his teeth showing as he smiled and waved his hand to me.

A/N:
Okay so I'm trying my best to make longer chapters huhuhuhuhuhu and to add pictures and gifs 😭💗