13 | 2022

"I think I lacked in listening to her. She was always putting others before herself to the point that she has to carry all the pain alone." Jungkook said, after he told the story.

  It has been an hour of this interview, and luckily Jungkook and I managed to control the things that we will reveal and keep the private matters, a secret.

  There are a lot of things that happened but, not all of them must be exposed. Specially Jungkook and GD's conversation and my conversation with Seung Hyun.

  It was too private that it would be best if only Jungkook and I knows about it, and maybe few of our closest friends.

  "She is a woman that is secretive because she doesn't want anyone to suffer with her." Jungkook said.

  "Which became a problem before because I was always vocal about what I felt that I forgot to ask what she feels and how it affects her." He added, while he was leaning forward.

  "How about now? Do you still fight?" Min So asked.

  "Fighting is a normal thing in a relationship, yes. We still fight." I replied.

  "But I think after our first fight because of jealousy, we were able to talk to each other more often." Jungkook said.

  "Yes. It's true. We always call each other after performances and concerts." I said with a smile.

  "Sometimes fighting can really make the bond between the two people stronger." Min So commented, her eyes were watery as she listen intently to us.

  It was kind of heart warming that she understands us, I mean unlike other interviews we've made before where he comes with his bandmates while I came alone. It became difficult since we cannot clarify issues without each other's consent. Atleast now we both get the chance to speak not as an individual but as two people who are in a relationship.

   Relationship?

  "I actually accepted the offer, but on the end of the year the settings have changed and they told us that it would be a movie instead. Luckily we haven't started any shoots yet because that year was kind of big for the both of us." I explained.

  "It was the start of their international tour while it was my release of my second album." I explained.

  "Did you face a bigger problem after that fight?" She asked, that made us silent once again.

  "Yes." Jungkook answer in the midst of silence.

AN:

Okay so the ending is so near I'm literally shaking. 😭 Also I want to say I'm sorry bc I think I've got a lot of grammatical errors and spellings huhuhuhuhu im literally writing as much as I can since a special event is coming up in 2 weeks and im excited huhuhuhuhu

P.S. I'm so so so so sorry I couldn't upload much pictures and gifs huhuhuhuhu