March 20th, 2022

It's almost Wrestlemania time. In less than a week, The Shield will once again go against The Club. The two most iconic teams on both brands will battle it out once again in the main event of on the Grandest Stage of Them All. 

"You excited, babe?" Charlotte asks Roman as they walked out of the gym. "You know me. I'm always excited for Wrestlemania. You know why?" He smiles at his wife. "I have two answers. One, because you're partnered with me and two, we always win," she smiles. "Exactly," he says about to give her a hug. 

"No, no. You're all sweaty," she says moving back from him. He rolls his eyes. "C'mon Ash. I can't even hug my girls. Don't add yourself," he frowns. Roman's been a bit upset lately. He hasn't seen Aria or Joelle since the Royal Rumble. Charlotte frowns. "Don't be upset, babe. Just two more weeks. less than twenty days and we'll be able to see them. After Monday, we get to go home for a couple days," she smiles. He sighs. "Fine."

"I'm racing you up the stairs," Charlotte smiles as she opens the staircase door. Roman chuckles. "Really? You wanna do this again," he shakes his head. "I'm going to beat you. The only difference is you have longer legs and I bet you skip steps too," she crosses her arms over chest, holding the door with her foot. "Well, you're right about one thing. I do have longer legs. And, I'm also stronger," he smirks flexing his biceps. 

"Then I get a head start," she says opening the door back up. He puts his arm down. "I always give you a head start and I win," he says walking in the other direction to the other staircase. "10 seconds this time," she smiles. "Fine. 3, 2, 1, go," he shouts for her to go.

This was what they did everytime they had a gym in their hotel. They would always race each other on the stairs. Since their hotel room was on the 5th floor, they always took the stairs instead of the elevator to keep their heart pumping faster and their energy high.

Charlotte made it to the floor. She didn't see Roman. "Yes," she whispers to herself. She jogs to her hotel room and saw the door slightly opened. "Oh come, on! Are you serious?" She yells walking inside. Roman chuckles. "You didn't give me a headstart. You're a cheater," she frowns. Roman walks up to her and wraps her arms around her waist. 

"I'm not a cheater. I'm just better at you in everything," he shrugs. "You're not better than me in having children," she says. "Yeah, but the only difference is that I can't have children. I don't have a vagina, ya know," he says. "Exactly. That means I'm better at you in something," she smiles. "That's the only thing that you'll beat me at," he smiles back.

"Not true. I have more Money In the Bank wins than you, I have more championships won than you," she sticks her tongue out at him. "First of all, the first Money In the Bank match that I had, Bray interfered in the match and I lost. Second of all, when Seth cashed in, I had two opponents to face," he explains. "But, I successfully held on to my title when Dolph was going to cash in," he smirks, reminding her about the time when Liv Morgan had the MITB contract and cashed in on her and she lost.

"You stooped way too low," she shakes her head. "The competition is high when it comes to me, babe," he smirks placing his lips on hers.

MONDAY NIGHT RAW
Arena

"Do you guys know where Joe is?" Charlotte asks Sasha and Becky walking into their locker room. "Did you check the guy's locker room?" Becky asked as she took off her wedding ring. Neither of the girls decided to wear rings while they were wrestling because of the fear that the diamond part will break off. "Yeah. Jon and Colby were there and they said he went to catering, but I went there and he wasn't there," she says as she changes her shoes to her boots.

"He could've left by the time you got there. Don't stress yourself too much. When you get stressed, you don't focus as much," Sasha tells her. Charlotte sighs. "Yeah, I guess you're right." Sasha scoffs. "I'm the boss. I'm always right," she smiles making everyone chuckle.

"Maybe we should stop this," Roman says pulling away from her. "Joe, we've been doing this since the Royal Rumble. She hasn't figured it out. We can keep going with this," she explains to him. He sighs. "But she's my wife. I feel bad," he says. "I told you about my situation. You wanted to help. Let's just forget about them and have some fun," she smiles. 

He smiles back and places his lips on hers. "OK, but I gotta go. I'm going to be late for my match. I'll come back once we finish, OK?" He says. She nods as he walks away. "Wait," she calls for him, making him turn around. "Yeah?" She walks up to him. "You have my lipstick on your lips. Gonna seem suspicious," she smiles wiping it from his lips. "Thanks." He smiles back giving her a kiss on the cheek and walking away.

902 words

Who do you think Roman is cheating on Charlotte with? Comment down below!!