August 7th, 2023

"Joe, what are you talking about?" Charlotte asks her upset husband. "Pick up his phone, Ash," Roman said not keeping his hands and eyes away from AJ. Charlotte was a bit scared, listening to him, but she followed his direction.

She walked up to besides the two of them and picked up the phone off the floor. The phone was locked. She remembered that she secretly put her touch ID on AJ's phone when he wasn't looking when the two were together. She put her thumb on the home button and surprisingly worked.

"When did you do that?" He snapped at her. Roman stepped on his foot hard, hearing him groan. "Shut up." Charlotte looked at the recent calls and saw the first name. She looked up at Roman who was looking at her. "Who was it?" He asked, still having anger in his voice. She felt herself getting emotional and shook her head. "Let him go," she whimpered.

"What?" He asked, releasing his grip a little. "Just let him go, Roman," she was being serious. "Just tell me who the fuck it is, Charlotte!" He yells. Charlotte's face softens when she realized that he yelled at her. His does as well. "Ash," he starts. She shakes her head. "No," she drops the phone on the floor and pushes her way through everyone. "Ashley," she hears Roman calling her.

She blocks the noise and runs out of the arena. She can't be there. He hasn't yelled at her since last year. He was scaring her, and she didn't want to be near him.

"Ash," she hears. She turns around to see Roman running up to her. She runs in the opposite direction. "Leave me alone," she yelled, running as fast as she could. "No," he firmly says running faster, to catch up to her. "I'm sorry."

She stops running but makes sure that there's distance between her and Roman. "How many times are you gonna tell me that you're sorry if you don't actually mean it, huh?" She yelled. Roman didn't respond. "How many times are you going to lie through your teeth and tell me that you love me and JoJo and Aria and Emily?" She screamed. Roman took a step forward. "Don't come anywhere near me," she said. Roman ignored her comment.

"Charlotte, of course, I love you. I love you and Aria and JoJo and Emily," he said taking another step. "Don't say that," he gently says. "If you loved me, you wouldn't have yelled at me," she lowered her voice. "I was just angry, OK? I didn't mean it. You know I didn't," he says. She shakes her head. "I don't know anything about you anymore at this point," she says turning around to walk away, but feels Roman grab her wrist.

"Let me go, Roman," she yells. "No. Every time I let you go, something happens. Every time I let you go, I'm not doing my job as a husband," soon tears were falling from his eyes. "Please, Charlotte," he cries. "I don't want to lose you again. I don't want to hurt you anymore. I just want you to know that I'm here, OK? I don't want us to have any problems anymore. I'd rather have problems with Seth or Dean or even Hunter, but not you. Just please?"

They've been together for almost 6 years and Charlotte hasn't seen Roman break down this much. Even on their wedding day, he didn't break down as much as he was right now. This was one of the reasons why she hated him. But it was the main reason why she loved him. She was the only person who he could break down in front of, and not feel ashamed.

"Just promise me one thing," she slightly smiles with tears running down her face as well. "Whatever you want." "We won't fight anymore. We'll only fight because the girls are driving us crazy," she says making Roman chuckle. He wraps his arms around her waist and puts his head in the crook of her neck. "I'm sorry, baby. I really am," he says making small kisses on her neck. "So am I, Joe," she smiles. "I wanna go home," he mumbles.

"You have a job to do, babe," she says. He groans, not pulling away from her. "Don't remind me. But you're gonna nurse me back to health, right?" he smiled. She giggled and nodded. "Of course I will."

He pulls away and gently puts his lips on hers. She kissed back wrapping her arms around his neck. The kiss reminded them of a mixture of their very first kiss and their wedding day kiss: sweet, yet passionate.

Charlotte pulled away and leaned her forehead against his. "I love you." He smiled giving her a peck on the lips. "I love you too. More than anything."

810 words

HEYY PEOPLE! Don't worry, I'm going to reveal who AJ was talking to soon, but just not right now. This was kind of a sweet chapter a bit. What do you want to happen next because this book is going to end soon, but I'm going to start my other Charreigns book as well.

Also, it would mean a lot if you voted for this book for WantedByAmbrose award book. You can try to vote it for best Roman fanfic, but I highly doubt it's going to win. You don't have to vote if you don't want to, but it would mean a lot if you did! Voting ends on Friday.

Now, I'm going to try to change the cover for this book, because I don't like it anymore.

Love you all!

~Chelsea💜💜