June 5th, 2022

PS: THIS IS A VERY VERY VERY EXPLICIT SMUT CHAPTER!! YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WARNED

They got to his hotel room and started to make out. 

He was there for her. He did have small feelings for her, but after she got married, those feelings grew and grew. He eventually had to let those feelings go, knowing that she didn't want anything to do with him. But when he got her call, those feelings came back.

"You sure you wanna do this?" His voice was low and husky as she was making her way down to his neck. "More than anything," she whispered back.

He aggressively pushed her up against the hotel door, Charlotte not pulling away. He aggressively slid his hand up under her shirt and caressed her breasts. He then pushed her on his bed.

Charlotte started moaning into his mouth and she could feel herself getting wetter and wetter. Even though Joe was the only that could make her feel this sort of way, she could feel the electricity running through her.

He moved from her lips and went to her neck, leaving dark red spots. He removed her shirt, revealing her black lace bra. He placed kisses from her bra all the way to her stomach, then moved back up to her bra.

He removed it and smirked when he saw them. He pushed her slightly to get her to lay back down on her back. He took her breast in both of his hands, caressing them. Charlotte let out a soft moan as he began to put her nipple into his mouth sucking on it, nibbling a little.

He continued for a while and repeated on the other breast. He then moved his body down to her skirt. He took the sides of her skirt gripping to get them off as Charlotte wiggled her hips to help.

After getting her skirt off, he looked at Charlotte's black lace panties and saw her dripping. He widened his eyes, then smiled. After examining her, he started to place kisses on her inner thigh to tease her.

"Allen, stop being such a tease," she breathed. AJ smiled and pulled her panties off to look at her pussy. He opened her folds to see more of her pink clit. She arched her back and moaned a little. He moved his head closer to her pussy and started to rub her clit slowly with his thumb. He then added his tongue. 

Charlotte kept arching her back and biting her lip, trying not to scream. As he moved his tongue away, he inserted two fingers inside of her and, boy, did he go fast.

"A-Allen. You're going to m-make me cum," Charlotte chocked out. AJ smirked as he put his tongue back at her pussy, setting her off the edge. Charlotte tried to push his head away, feeling her orgasm coming, but AJ kept his head in place, waiting for her to release. And she did.

AJ moved back up to her lips and kissed her. Charlotte passionately kissed him back. She pulled away from him as she laid him down. She unbuttoned his shirt and threw it somewhere. She was in awe when she saw his abs.

She left kisses on his abs and moved down to his pants. She moved them around and then pulled them down.  She saw his huge bulge through his boxers.

Charlotte was desperate to have him inside her, but she knew she had to wait. She decided to give him what he wanted. She rubbed her hand against his bulge, while he let out a soft groan.

She pulled down his boxers revealing his thick 8-inch cock. Her eyes widened. He was pretty big, but nowhere compared to Joe. She took his cock with both of her hands and gave him a hand job.

Just by her touch, AJ wanted to release, but he couldn't this quickly. She lowered her head closer to him and licked his tip, licking off his pre-cum. AJ decided to tease her, so she thought it was only fair to return the favor.

"Ashley! I know what you're doing. Stop it." Charlotte looked up with her mouth still on his tip. She looked back down and slowly took him in her mouth, then went back up.

She started to stare AJ into his eyes while she sucked on him. She started to suck him harder, making his member go deeper and deeper down her throat, causing her eyes to roll back.

She continued to suck him, but then popped her mouth right off of him. He groaned when he saw her get off her knees. She looked up at him and moved her body up, while her stomach touched his cock. Moving up to his ear, she whispered: "Show me how phenomenal you really are, AJ."

AJ smirked after what he heard. He held Charlotte and flipped the two of them over, so he was on top. He quickly spread her legs, revealing her pussy. He grabbed his cock, rubbing it up and down her pussy.

Charlotte moaned, which made AJ want to fuck her even more. He positioned himself and slowly slid in. Charlotte pushed her upper body up and moaned loudly. 

AJ started with slow stroked, which made Charlotte moan more and more. He pushed her back and held her arms above her head and started going faster inside of her.

"Fuck," she breathed. He lowered himself still inside her, pushing his cock deeper into her. "Harder," she begged as he took action and pounded into her. He rubbed her clit in a circular motion, giving her more pleasure. 

"Fuck, she screamed as she threw her head back and her eyes rolled in pleasure. 

He went slower but his thrusts were harder with every stroke. She could feel herself getting closer to her release. She bucked her hips to feel him deeper inside of her. 

AJ felt her clenching around his member as he continued to hit her G-Spot. "A-Allen. I'm so f-fucking cl-close," she stuttered. "Cum for me," he groaned as he continued to thrust into her harder and harder. She threw her head back, as she let out a scream and came over his member.

1028 words

Now you know that AJ is the guy that Charlotte is seeing! Next chapter will be up soon. It'll be the chapter where Charlotte and Roman confront each other.

TWO UPDATES:

ONE: If any of you are reading my Becky x Dean book, the sequel will be up somewhere in mid-April. It is called 'Where' and here is a teaser:

 It is called 'Where' and here is a teaser:

The book is based on one word: Memory. Create as many predictions as you want. Only one person was close to what the actual book will be about!

TWO: I've changed Square Up into a cover shop. If you want a trash ass cover, hmu, and I'll make it for you. The template for the Where is there too, so if you want it, I can make it for you!! 

LOVE YOU ALL BABES!!

~Chelsea