September 29th, 2022

"Do that thing that you did!"

Charlotte says as she looks at Becky and Sasha. "What thing?" Sasha asks. "The thing you did when you interrogated me," she says. "Honey, we interrogate you about a lot of things," Becky chuckles. "You're going to need to be a little bit more specific."

Charlotte sighs. "I think I might be pregnant," she smiles. "What? How?" Sasha says. "I don't know. I didn't get my period last month and it's the end of the month," she says. "Does Joe know?" Becky asks her. "He knows that I didn't get it last month, but not about this month," she sighs. 

"Then let's go to CVS," Becky says taking her keys. "Fine. I have to go wake up Aria," Charlotte says walking to the stairs. She walked up the stairs to find Aria sleeping on her and Joe's bed with the TV on. She walks over and sits on the bed. She started to stroke her hair and looks at her.

"She looks a lot like you," she hears. She turns her head and sees AJ at the door. "Allen," she speaks up. "Hey," he smiles. "What are you doing here? How did you get in?" She asks. "Sasha and Becky let me come in. They said I had 5 minutes before they dragged me out by my hair," he chuckles.

"Um, why are you here? We have to leave," she said, referring to her and Aria. "I heard Joe's back," he said putting his hands in his jeans pocket. "Yeah. Last month," she explained. "You guys are back together?" She nods. "Before he left," she raises an eyebrow. "What does my husband have to do with the reason why you are here?" Charlotte stands up from the bed and walking up to him.

"I thought," he started before taking her waist and bringing her closer to him. "We had something." She sighs. She knew that this was going to happen. "AJ, you know we can't be together," she says. "You say we can't," he says, tucking the hair from her face behind her ear. "But you know we can."

"Allen, I'm married," she says. "You weren't saying that a couple months ago," he says making kisses on her jawline and down her neck. "Allen, stop," she gently pushes him off. "What's wrong?" He says. "I know we were really close for the past couple of months, but we can't keep this up. Joe and I were just being selfish and not thinking about the girls. We decided to forgive each other and work on things. I'm sorry," she explains.

"So you were using me?" He crosses his hands over his chest. She sighs. "I'm not going to lie to you. When we were together, I did have small feelings for you. But, I've always loved Joe." "He fucking cheated on you," he yelled. "Woah. Watch your tone. You're in my house, in my bedroom, with my daughter in the room," she says. 

"I don't care! How could you use me?" He continues to yell. "Use you? You used me! You could've just said that you didn't want to have sex. I thought you were a real friend and wanted to help me with my relationship," she yelled back at him.

"I don't know what that jerk sees in you. You're such a slut," he spits. She crosses her hands over her chest. "Why don't you ask him? He's behind you after all," she says. 

AJ turns around and ends up face to face up to Roman. "Now you have five seconds to tell me why the hell you're in my house," he says. AJ scoffs. "Or else what? Are you gonna beat me up? Remember the last time that happened, Joe?" "Yeah, I do," Roman mumbles cracking his knuckles. "Perfectly. I'll be happy to finish the job. No one's going to stop me."

Charlotte walks up to Roman and pulls him away from AJ. She puts her head and hand on Roman's chest and he wrapped his arm around his waist. "It looks like your pretty little wife will," he chuckles. "I think it'll be best if you leave, AJ. After all, I am a slut and he's a jerk. We're the perfect match," she smirks. AJ scoffs. "Fuck all of you," he spits before walking out the room.

"Why was he here?" Roman rolls his eyes. "He just wanted me and him to get together and he got upset when I said no," she said looking at him. "Well, I don't think you're a slut," he smirks. "And I don't think you're a jerk. I think you're my husband," she smiles. "And I think you're my sexy wife," he mumbles before placing his lips gently on hers.