Chapter Four

Patton was pacing around in Thomas's lounge, he couldn't get over what Thomas had said about not wanting to make any more videos, or watch any more Disney movies. Patton stopped abruptly when he saw Thomas coming back down the stairs. Thomas gave Patton a smile, "wassup dawg!!, what's the gossip!!" Patton looked at Thomas bewildered. "Hey kiddo are you feeling okay?" Patton expressing his concern. Thomas looked at him confused, "what are you talking about man?, there's nothing wrong with me, except this!!" Thomas let out an almighty belch in Patton's face, leaving Patton horrified. "That's been sitting in my gut far too long!!, Thomas shouted. Patton definitely knew something was wrong. Thomas left Patton by himself as he headed off to the kitchen to find something to eat. "Thomas did you see any of the others whilst you were upstairs?" Patton uttered even more concerned. Thomas looked over to Patton as he was scoffing some leftover pizza really messily. "Nah man, not seen any of them!!" Thomas let out another belch followed a long loud fart. Thomas looking very proud of himself, looked over at Patton with a victory smile on his face. "Man, do not come in here for a while!! woooo!! it definitely stinks up a storm in here!! Thomas wafted the air before tossing his empty plate into the sink, which smashed as it hit the taps. "SCORE!!" Thomas bellowed whilst doing a victory dance. Patton knew he couldn't watch Thomas any longer. "Hey kiddo you carry on and have fun, I'm gonna go look for the others!!" Patton stepped away nervously before sinking down, leaving Thomas alone in the kitchen making more mess.
________________________________
Roman was taunting Virgil in Virgil's room, when Virgil felt another power surge, Roman sensing it too, he gave Virgil an evil grin. "Looks like someone else has turned over to the dark side!!" Roman laughed as he watched Virgil become more terrified. Roman lifted Virgil off the floor and threw him against the wall. Virgil cried out in pain, he could feel that evil Logan was nearly here. THUD!! THUD!! THUD!! CRASH!! Logan stomped into Virgil's room breaking down the door as he entered. "LOGAN!! Don't you look gangsta!!" Roman smirked at him, Logan grunted and cracked his knuckles. "Whatever you say you gothic mess!!" Logan scowled at him. Roman laughed at him, "still pathetic as ever Logan!!" Logan stomped over towards Roman, "are you sure you wanna fight me, because I've already slayed you in a rap battle before black knight!!" Roman snarled at him, before retreating back. "I don't know why you wanna fight me, especially since we have our own special play toy over here!!" Roman pointing towards Virgil, who was trying to shuffle away from them. Logan smirked at Virgil before stomping over towards him and lifted him up off the ground and threw him across the room into his wardrobe, leaving Virgil unconscious. Roman and Logan gave each other an evil smile as they now needed wait for Deceit to infect his next victim.
________________________________
Deceit sensed Patton was on his way down to the mind plane, he smiled evilly as he knew it wouldn't be long until his evil plan of stealing the good sides essences was complete, he needed Patton the most not only to break Virgil, but what it would do to Thomas once all of the good sides were destroyed. Deceit shape-shifted into Logan, just as Patton appeared in the common room and found him sat at Logan's table, who was pretending to be reading a book about personalities. "Logan am I glad to see you!!, something is definitely wrong with Thomas!!, it's like his creativity and his logic is gone!!, his words are a mess as well as his manners!!, Thomas literally belched in my face and did a victory dance after he farted!!" Patton expressed worriedly. Deceit/Logan looked at him speechless whilst pretending so hard not to burst out laughing. "I've never seen or heard anything like this happen before!!" Deceit/Logan expressed pretending to be concerned. "Let me see if I can find anything in any of my books!!" Patton gave Logan a reassuring look. "Patton could you grab a couple of books for me in the bookcase!!" Deceit/Logan pointed to the two books he requested. Patton turned towards the cabinet and went to go grab the books Logan needed, Deceit/Logan stood up from the table and waved his hand to conjure a purple snake. Deceit/Logan waited for Patton to turn around and walk back towards him, before throwing the snake at Patton's neck. The  snake paralysed Patton immediately, causing him to drop the books he was carrying. Deceit shape-shifted back into himself, watching Patton's face express his horror. Just as the snake glowed purple, Deceit saw tears running down Patton's face. Deceit smiled evilly, he enchanted his spell, then he placed his hand on Patton's head. Patton screamed out in pain and collapsed to the floor, his dad outfit ripped off his body. Patton's eyes became dark purple, his outfit was now a plum purple shirt with a velvet waistcoat and a burgundy red cravat, his hair was combed back with gel. Deceit gave Patton an evil grin. "Now don't you look posh!!" Deceit cackled. Patton growled at him. "Where are the others?!!" Deceit smirked at him in response, "they're with Virgil in his room, I believe they're waiting for you!!" Deceit grinned evilly. Patton growled back at him in response before walking out of the common room to go join the others. Deceit was winning his evil plan, especially now with the three primary personalities on the dark side, his plan to destroy his ultimate victim was nearly upon him.