Chapter Five

Thomas was pottering around in his kitchen,  which he had trashed whilst looking for something else to eat, when he heard his phone ring, he looked at his phone screen and saw it was his friend Leo calling him. Thomas answered the call, "yeah what's up!!" "Hey Thomas I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out later today!!" Leo replied. Thomas sneered in response, "why would I want to hang out with you!!, I mean haven't you got anything better to do than to bug me!!" "Thomas what the hell man, why are you being like this?!!" Leo responded getting really upset. Thomas rolled his eyes in annoyance and sighed before he responded, "look I don't want to be friends with you anymore okay, you're irritating and pathetic!!" Leo started crying on the phone, which Thomas held away from his ear before shouting, "don't ring me again, I don't want to see you, I don't want to know you!!" Thomas hung up and stormed out of the kitchen and threw his phone on the couch, he was getting angry, like all he could feel was hate. Thomas didn't know it at the time that Deceit was watching him whilst being shielded from his vision. Deceit's evil smile widened, he knew that with Thomas's creativity gone, Thomas didn't want to interact with anyone on social media, or make any videos for his fans, with Thomas's logic gone, Thomas became a lazy slob who didn't care what he did or said, without morality's love, Thomas no longer loved or cared about anyone he knew, whether it was personally or on social media. Deceit knew it wouldn't take the primary sanders sides long to accomplish their mission, especially as all it was going to take, was for them to break the weakest link for the darkest transformation to occur, he just had to be a little bit more patient.
________________________________
Virgil woke up from his unconsciousness, finding broken planks of wood scattered around him. The snakes that were keeping him tied up had magically vanished. Virgil moved his hand to the back of his head, he could feel there was blood there. Virgil winced in pain as he tried to look around to see where Roman and Logan were, to which he then spotted them watching him from across the room sat on his bed. Virgil attempted to move to get up, but only managed to turn himself over to sit up again the wall. Roman and Logan both gave him an evil smile, "well it's about time you woke up, it's no fun beating you up when you can't feel the pain!!" Logan snarled at him. Virgil and the others then sensed another power surge, whilst both Roman and Logan gave each other an evil grin, Virgil started rocking and shaking on the floor, he never wanted to see any of the primary personalities evil especially Patton. Virgil knew Patton would break him the hardest. A wisp of dark purple smoke entered the room, which shaped itself to form evil Patton. Virgil started to whimper, whilst Roman and Logan gave Patton an evil smirk. "finally you've made it old man!!" Logan grunted sarcastically, Patton gave Logan an evil snarl, "dare you mock me you vile buffoon!!" "Will the pair of you losers pack it in!!, we're here to destroy the only weakling in this room, so stop your bickering and get ready!!" Roman intervened angrily. All three of the primary personalities stood in front of Virgil, who was now stood up facing them, shaking and quietly crying, he knew there was nothing he could do to escape the pain he was about to endure. Roman stepped forward, putting himself in directly in front of Virgil, he raised his hand to Virgil's head, eyes glowing red, Roman magically streamed his dark essence into Virgil's head. Virgil started screaming in pain as Roman's dark essence started to poison his mind, which caused him to hear Roman's hate of him. "You're weak, you're pathetic, you never let Thomas become who he needs to be, you always block his path, which also blocks my path, for that you need to be destroyed!!" Virgil could only watch as the hate poison attacked his heart, which caused it to crack. Virgil came out of enchantment, tears streaming down his face, he watched as Logan then took his place in front of him. Logan raised his hand to Virgil's head, his eyes glowing green, Logan streamed his evil essence into Virgil's head. Virgil again started screaming as the dark essence poisoned his mind with Logan's hate of him. "You think you're smarter than everyone else, you think that your opinion is more important than everyone else, you don't do any research for anything we talk about and you think it's okay to torment everyone with your negativity, you're a fake personality!!" Logan's hate poison attacked Virgil's heart, causing it to break even more. Virgil was now sobbing as he watched Patton stand in front of him, "P..Patton!! please don't do this!! I beg you!!" Patton looked at him emotionless as he raised his hand to Virgil's head. "Please Patton!! don't let your hate control your heart!!" Virgil begged. Patton looked away for a second before looking back at Virgil with his eyes glowing purple, Virgil sobbing and screaming as the dark purple essence hit his mind. Virgil tried to fight the hate poison take over his mind, but with his heart already weakened, he had to see Patton hate. "I feel ashamed of you all the time, you never give any of us a break, or give us any respect, you think that you are more important than anyone, you're no longer a son to me!!" Virgil collapsed to the floor as the hate poison sank down to attack his heart, tears streaming down his face as he watched his heart shatter. With Virgil heart gone the evil poison inside him scattered all over his body, causing Virgil to transform to his evil darkness. Virgil's eyes became dark blue snake eyes, his nose was slitted, he had multiple scars on his face and neck, he was now wearing a grey ripped top, with a black ripped long coat, he still wearing his black ripped jeans. Evil Virgil looked at the primary personalities, giving them an evil smile, he had returned back to the dark side, they now only had one thing to do.
________________________________
Thomas was lazily laying on the couch, he had already upset several people since he broke his friendship with Leo, in Thomas's opinion he just didn't care. Deceit was ready for the finale of his evil plan, he was just waiting for the newly dark personalities to arrive and cause havoc with their master. One by one the dark personalities appeared in front of Thomas interrupting his tv show. Thomas got up angrily, looking at each of them individually noticing their new outfits. "What the heck are you up to with all these new outfits, they totally  suck!!" Thomas gawked at them. None of the sanders sides spoke, instead they just looked at each other and looked back at Thomas with an evil stare. Before Thomas even had a chance to snap back at them, the sanders sides threw their evil essences into Thomas's body, causing Thomas to collapse on the intake. Thomas started screaming in pain as the evil poison started to take over his body, his normal clothes ripped off his body, his eyes became fully black, his hair changed to black and spiked up, he had piercings in random places, had tattoo down his arms, he was now wearing a ripped skull top, with ripped jeans. Thomas was officially an evil version of himself. Deceit revealed himself in front of Thomas and the sanders sides, he was smiling evilly, he knew now that Thomas was evil, he couldn't risk the evil sanders sides from letting Thomas cause his own self destruction. With a wave of his hand, he conjured his magical snakes to trap the evil four and transported himself and them into his secret lair.