Pilot

7:45 AM ,Monday, First day of school

Harmony's P.O.V

                I walk in to the halls of school looking at the new freshmen and wannabee barbies. My locker's only a few halls down. While I walk down to my locker a I see a familiar face walk by ,its Rayan.

        "Hey baby, how was your summer?" I said.

         "It sucked ass.' Rayan said.

        "Why?"  i said with concern.

        "Because I didn't get to spend it with you."  He said while rolling is body closer to me.

          "That is so sweet baby" I said while blushing. "Mine sucked to, you know not being able to see you all summer." I said looking in his eyes and smiling.

        "Why couldn't I see all summer? You never told me." He said with a questionable look in his face.

        "Because I got a B- in Mr. Galvan's Class." I said while rolling my eyes.

        "What does he teach again?" He asked with a dumb founed look on his face.

        "English." I said.

        "English?  Your the bomb at that subject. What happened?"

        "Slacking off, not caring, you know the usual."

        "Well I got to go to first period,so I will see you at lunch." He said.

        "Okay baby I will see you later, text me when you get a chance."  I said. 

        "Okay baby I love you." He said to me smiling. 

        "I love you to, bye." I said.

         "Bye."  He says while kisses me on the forehead then walks away.

8:00 AM, First period History

Jacob's P.O.V

         "Welcome back Juniors, how was all of your summers?" Mrs. Tolan said.

        "Good." The class said in unison.

        "Nice to know. Now this year we are changing some things, First we will start off with assigned seating."

                The class grouned while looking at each other.

      "Yeah yeah I know. Now all of you just go to the back of the classroom.'

        We all started walking to the back of the class room.

        Mrs. Tolan started pointing to desk and reading the names off the list.

         Hey EJ." I said while smiling. 'How was your summer?'

         "Good bro" He said "Yours?"