Sneak Peek

OK so I decided to make another part and try to post it tomorrow but here is a sneak peek.

"I'm at a strip club." Harmony said.

Jacob's P.O.V

"I'm coming to get you I will be there soon just stay where you are."

"OK" she said crying.

"It's OK don't cry" I said while walking out the door and putting on my coat. "I will be there in 20 minutes or so don't panic"

"That is exactly what you don't say to a panicking person." She said panicking.

"I will be there soon. Okay."

"Okay. Bye"

"Bye." I rushed out the door and I prayed nothing would happen to her in these 20 minutes. I struggled with the keys to put it in the ignition. "Shit, Jacob calm down come on you can do this hurry up and dont panic."

I Sped down the highway panicking again the speed limit was 25 I was doing 50 I'm being such a rule breaker. 

Harmony's P.O.V

After I called Jacob I sat on the sidewalk and started playing angry birds  I herd someone behind me. I look and I see Ray Drunk as fuck.

"Hey babe" He said, I could smell the Liquor on his breath. I plug my noise.

"I'm not your babe I'm not your friend I'm your nothing, don't you ever look at me, touch me, hell don't even think about me."

He walk over to me and tried to embrace me. " I love you so much Harms we should go somewhere like a hotel."

"Get off me Ray we are done you hear me done, now go get the lap dance." I said so aggressively that I thought my head was going to explode.

I felt something hard and cold on my face. I fell on the side of my arm and rubbed face, tears started to form in my eyes.

"You fucking hit me you little shit." I tried to hit him back but he leaned the other way. He hit me on the side.  I think I sprained my wrist. I tried to run but he grabbed me on my leg. "Let go off me Ray, your hurting my leg." Soon I didn't fell him pulling any more I saw a guy with a big ass Afro. I started to black out. I felt someone pick me up.

"It's OK Harmony Your safe now." Jacob said.

*****

There you go guys I promise the rest will be up soon

Follow me on Insta: Janice_Is _A_Penguin_

Twiter: @Gladerstatus

And follow @Mindless_misfit99 She got a good story out but she needs to update it.

Love Yall 

Vote.Comment.Share 

BYYYYYYYEEEEEEE