Chapter 3

Okay So I got My computer fixed and it was almost done and then It deleted all my shit so know I got a Brand new part for yall and plus I think your going to like it I hope.

Harmony's P.O.V

So today is my date with Ray and we are going to the really fancey place.

A/N Outfit on the side

There was a knock on my door.

" Mom can you get that?" I ask Politely.

"Sure" she said. "Rays here" 

"I will be right down."

I walked down stairs. I say him with a bouquet of flowers and box of chocolate in his hand. Nice to know he cares. And plus he remebered our anniverey. That is a first.

"You look Beautiful" He said looking amazed.

"I try to look my best for the best looking." I said

A/N I know that was cheesy don't judge.

"Wow that is the best you can come up with?" He asked.

"Yup. And I am done with cheese comments I hope so I do not ruin this date."

"Okay. We should go before you say something else dumb and idiotic."

I laughed. Walked to the car.

*****

"So? Where are we going." I asked

"Red Knok" he said with a smirk.

"I've never been there is it good?" 

"I don't know I found it on the internet."

" Wow your were so prepared"

*****

 We get there and I see Stuff that my eyes cant unseen 

"You took me to a strip club?"

"Yup. Where else do you think I would take you?"

"Somewhere nicer than this"

"Well if your not going to have fun I might as well get a lap dance. And plus you will fell right at home. I mean you are with your people."

"Are you calling me a slut?" I Yelled 

All of the strippers look at me. I must have said that really loud.

"What the fuck are you bitches looking at"

"Did you just call us sluts?" one of them asked.

"Yes I did and you would not be strippers if you guys actually did some thing productive with your life. You wouldn't be shaking your ass for a couple of dollars and a shot of whisky. For some thirsty ass niggas That are paying child support checks and havn't seen there babys in 4 months."

"You want to go bitch because I have no problem take this out side." one said.

"I'd rather not fight some one who's g-string is so far up there ass that they can taste the lace. Thanks but no thanks."

"Harmony what is your problem?"

"Is that a real fucking question or are you playing with me. Lets see firts off you took your girlfriend to a strip club for an anniversary and second you called me a hoe."

" I call them as I see them." he said.

" Fuck you Ray we're done delete my number and oh I have some thing for you." 

I kicked him in the leg and then stepped on his nuts and punched him in the face. I pulled a box out of my purse and showed him his gift. It was a diamond ring that said our love is stronger than all. I Threw it at one of the strippers.

" That's more money than all of you bitches will make in a life time." I said.

*****

I too out my Phone and called who I last called.

Jacob's P.O.V

My phone rang 

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Jacob can you pick me up?"

"Yeah Where are you I'm at A strip club."

------------------------------------------------

Hello guys I know I promised something big and bold but I tried to put as much information as possible in this one.

What did you think about the date?

Is Ray an asshole?

What do you think will happen next? 

Vote. Comment. And share this story.

Sorry I took so long to update

When do yall think this album we have been waiting for for about a year now. 

I need Ideas Please help me.