Chapter 4

Okay Guys so this is my story on why I didn't uptade. first my internet was down so I could not go on my computer. Second I was going to update Chrismas eve as a suprise but then I had to clean up my fucking house. Thrid I originaly almost had the story done but I did not save the fucking draft, so that one is my fault. And forth I went to the eye docter and got my eyes checked, and the docter put some shit in my eye and I had buller vision for the whole god damn day so the was a bumer. So here is you fucking Update Bishesssssss!!!!!!!!! Btw I put the sneak peek in here so you can skip over it.

Jacob's P.O.V

"I'm coming to get you I will be there soon just stay where you are."

"OK" she said crying.

"It's OK don't cry" I said while walking out the door and putting on my coat. "I will be there in 20 minutes or so don't panic"

"That is exactly what you don't say to a panicking person." She said panicking.

"I will be there soon. Okay."

"Okay. Bye"

"Bye." I rushed out the door and I prayed nothing would happen to her in these 20 minutes. I struggled with the keys to put it in the ignition. "Shit, Jacob calm down come on you can do this hurry up and dont panic."

I Sped down the highway panicking again the speed limit was 25 I was doing 50 I'm being such a rule breaker.

Harmony's P.O.V

After I called Jacob I sat on the sidewalk and started playing angry birds I herd someone behind me. I look and I see Ray Drunk as fuck.

"Hey babe" He said, I could smell the Liquor on his breath. I plug my noise.

"I'm not your babe I'm not your friend I'm your nothing, don't you ever look at me, touch me, hell don't even think about me."

He walk over to me and tried to embrace me. " I love you so much Harms we should go somewhere like a hotel."

"Get off me Ray we are done you hear me done, now go get the lap dance." I said so aggressively that I thought my head was going to explode.

I felt something hard and cold on my face. I fell on the side of my arm and rubbed face, tears started to form in my eyes.

"You fucking hit me you little shit." I tried to hit him back but he leaned the other way. He hit me on the side. I think I sprained my wrist. I tried to run but he grabbed me on my leg. "Let go off me Ray, your hurting my leg." Soon I didn't fell him pulling any more I saw a guy with a big ass Afro. I started to black out. I felt someone pick me up.

"It's OK Harmony Your safe now." Jacob said.

*****

Jacob's P.O.V

Damnit God I said to keep her safe and what did you do, the opposite of what is safe, you put her in harms way. God I dont think you know how much I love this girl. Her fucking boyfriend doesn't deserve her and I'm here playing Superman. I hope she like super heros.

I took her to the house and then laid her on my bed. She sleeps so peacefully and i did nit want to interuped the slumber so I turned off my light and went down stair to get her an icepack for her head.

I got back to my room and she was gone.

"Jacob!" Someone yelled.

"Yes" I yelled back.

"Wheres the bathroom."

"Upstairs down the hall the right."

"Thanks."

_________________________________
*Next morning*
I wake up to the smell of pancakes and eggs. I walk down stairs to see Jacob cooking breakfast. He let me sleep on his bed and he would take the couch so the living room was a mess.

"Good morning sleeping beauty how was you slumber?" He asked me.

"It was great Prince Charming. How was you royle awakening?" (You see what I did there)

"Fantastic. Thank you for asking."

"So what do we have cooking good looking?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Just some pancakes eggs hash browns and bacon."

"Dude. You are making me fell like I am in Denny's."

"Princeton! If you burn this god damn house down I will kill you!" Some one women yelled out of nowhere.

"I promise I will be careful mom!" He yelled back.

All I could do was laugh it was so cute how he would talk to his mom with respect.
I decided I wanted to learn more about Jacob so I decided to ask some questions.

"So. Do you have any siblings?"

"Yeah. I have an older brother but he is no where to be found. Its not like he is missing its just he is never home. And a little sister but she is at her friend house"

"Well. Is your brother like a bad boy."

"Yeah kinda he does a lot of drugs and he is a drunk so my mom kinda kicked him out but not completely."

"Oh." I said. "Well OK then. I'm sorry."

"No. No your good our family kind of rejects him. He is just too bad. You see there is a bad that you can fix and a bad that there is no hope. He is the no hope bad." He said.

"Oh. That makes sense." I said with an understanding look on my face.

"Well what about you and siblings?" He asked.

"Yeah I have One little sister and one really protective older sister and brother they're twins." I said.

"That sounds nice I wish I had that."

"No you don't it is bad."

"Ha. I can a imagine." He said. "Well anyway. Breakfast is served."

"Why thank you Princeton." I teased

"Haha. Very funny." He said.

"I actually like that name it suits you. I'm going to start call you that. But I will call you Prince instead. Deal?"

"Deal. Wait I don't have a name for you." He stated.

"We'll make one up. Okay?"

"Okay." ( Guys I swear I did not me to do that I promise)

"Thank you for the food by the way"

"Your welcome."

______________

I know there may be a lot of spelling errors but I did this on my phone so bare with me. But here is you chapter like it loveut vote it and comment on it.

I've been reading the comment on some of the chapters and I thought they were funny. Guys j almost have 1000 reads so please share his story.

BYYYYYYEEEEEEEE