Dangerous/ V

"One of the members of the big Korean boy band BTS has locked up is girlfriend! No one knows why, not even the other members. He will not leave the place she is at. He doesn't go to concerts anymore. One of his good friends from the band Jimin had said that "he has changed so much in past last few weeks, but would of never saw this coming!" Ever member is scared for him. If you know anything in why he would do this, or knows where she is, please call this number 111-236-1993. We need anything we can get right now." The news reporter said.

"Taehyung, get me out of here!" I yelled at the boy a few feet away from me.

"I just want you safe baby." He said.

"Don't you dare call me that." I spat at him.

"Oh dear, we are still dating." He said walking to me closer.

"Get the hell away from me." I yelled.

"Now you stop that! There's no reason on to throw a fit!" He yelled.

"I haven't left this place for a week! A fucking week! I can't move, you tied me up! I want to leave!" I yelled trying to move but can't.

"Your not getting out of here! I know what you did!" He yelled at me.

"What was that?" I asked.

"I'm not saying it." He said.

"Exactly! I did nothing! What the hell happened to you!" I yelled.

"Stop fucking yelling! They might hear you!" He said.

"Oh, for god sake! I don't care! I want to leave!" I yelled as loud as I could.

Then a sting/burn happened in my left cheek. He smacked me. Again.

"I said don't fucking yell!" He almost yelled.

"I hope you know that I will fight and fight until I get out of here. I will make you cry with what I can say. I will MAKE you untie me. I will MAKE you to show me how to leave. And I will MAKE you leave me the fuck ALONE!" I yelled.

"And I hope you know my best friend Jimin will fight and fight to get me out of here. He will make you cry. He WILL make you untie me. He WILL make you show me the way out. And he WILL make you leave me alone." I said.

"I hope your scared. Your getting kicked off the band. And I will make sure of that." I added not making him speak.

"I don't ca-" I cut him off.

"And you know there will be a lot of ARMY turning on your back? They won't support you no more. Me and the band will move on without you. We will all get married, have kids, and have a gray life, but in gone back of all of our heads is you and what you can do. Then we will be scared for our kids, witch means you won't be an uncle of my kids. And I won't be an aunt to your kids. Just know that all my kids and the boys will always have fun and great times, but you won't be there. We won't notice you gone. I mean yes you changed our life's and made everyone laugh, but we will be to scared to text, call, meet up with you, or whatever. Taehyung, you don't know on what your doing to yourself. This, this little stupid thing you did, will be really big in the future. Now, you think that it's nothing, but when you come crying to me that you want a second chance when I already have kids and married, honey I won't think that it was a big deal anymore. I will be past that. I would only think about it in my nightmares that happen at night. Your really hurting yourself in what your doing." I said.

"No I'm not, your not leaving." He said.

"Like I said, my best friend Jimin will find away to get me out of here. He always said that if I'm somewhere I don't want to be, he will find a way to get me even if he was to kill someone, and I think that someone of you." I said.

"He's my friend, he will take my side, not yours, we been friends longer that y'all been friends." He said trying his best to tear me down.

"Oh honey, I understand that, but the first day I meet him we were best friends. He said he never wants to see me hurt, and he said who ever hurt me will have to deal with him. And did you by know there are another 5 boys that can take my side? Let's just say it goes Jimin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Seokjin. See how your name is not in that list? Yeah, cuz they will all take my side, even if you have a strong relationship with Namjoon than I do with him, he will still take my side. It's 6 against 1. And I think the 6 will win." I said.

"Stop!" He yelled

"Oh, I'm sorry, is that to much for you in a day?" I asked him.

"You think that you will do all this and that, but just know that you won't." He said.

Then there was a bang on the door.

"Police, open up!" A guys voice yelled.

"You better go get that." I said with a big smile on my face.

"I'm asking one more time, open the door!" The guy yelled again.

Within 10 seconds the door busted down with the swat team and police officers.

"Y/n!" The one voice I thought I would never hear say my name again yelled for me.

"Jimin, help me please." I whispered.

I had tears in my eyes.

"Oh my god, I mist you so so much." He said and untied my feed and wrist.

"I need your help." I said.

He walked over to me and helped me up. He brought me into a big hug. Then the rest of the members came running to us and hugged us.

"We are so so sorry you had to go through this." Hoseok said.

"Just know I'm coming back for you y/n!" Taehyung yelled.

"Try and get a hold of her first!" Jimin yelled.

"I'm hungry." I said and we left.

"Pizza?" Jimin asked me while holding my hand.

"Pizza it is!" I said with a big smile.