Dance/ Jin

Me and Jin were at bighit for one of there practices. We got there before so he can have some extra work because the dance was a little hard. He sat down his bag while fixing his hair. I walked over to the mirror fixing my hair and smoothing down my shirt. I didn't see Jin walked up to me until he wrapped his arms around me.

"Why can't you dance with me?" He pout sticking his bottom lip out.

"I don't know how to babe." I said with a small smiling looking into his eyes through the mirror with him doing the same.

"I'll tech you." He said putting his head on my shoulder.

"I won't be good, I'll mess up everything, you'll get mad then we would argue and th-"

"Baby you will be fine. Trust me." He said cutting me off.

He fully stood up and we stayed like that for a little.

"Look on how much I am taller than you!" Jin said busting out laughing.

"Stop, I'm not that short." I said turning around hiding my face that was feeding more red.

"Your so short baby." He said running around the room laughing.

"You need to practice." I said walked over to his phone and plugging it in the aux.

I then turned on the song and he started. I loved this dance because there was some hip thrust in it and it drove you crazy. He watched himself in the mirror. He looked over at me. He knew that I was different and it worried him a little but if something bothered me, I would go to him and tell him. But this different is something he only sees every once in awhile. You bite your lip seeing him trust again. But you didn't know that he watched you do it clearly looking at his lower half. He wanted to have a little out of it.

He then had a couple of minutes left. He then started to do his th right harder than he normally would, and that drove you crazy. You cocked your head back in pleasure while your lower body gave off a little tingle witch made a slight moan come out. Jin watched you the whole time with him bitting his lip while he watched you close your eyes.

He didn't want the guys to walk in and see so he spoke up.

"Baby stop the music really quickly." He said.

You pulled your head back up and walked to his phone and stopped it. He watched your every move getting turned in more.

"You can dance, I saw you do it before." He said staring at your ass

"I know. I don't want to do them." I said looking back at him.

He looked up and made eye contact with me.

"Show me." He said.

"Fine. Only a small taste." You sis's with a smirk.

You then took out your phone and plugged it up. You then clicked on painting grey's by Emmit Fenn.

You walked to him swinging your hips more while he watched then move to the beat. He licked his lips.

You then took out your hair tie out of your hair in one slick move. Still walking to him. You then waved your head making the hair flow to your butt to were it stops.

You walked over to Jin and put your hands on his shoulder and swung your hips close to his member making it hard. He watched your eyes and put his hand on your waist and helped you move them.

You turned around quickly witch caught him off guard and you started to grind on him making moans escape his mouth. You felt him getting even more hard making you moan out. He liked the noises and started to thrust into you, making you moan out his name.

"Jin, s-stop." You moaned.

But he didn't listen. He turned you around quickly and picked you up with your legs wrapped around him while he slammed you into the wall making you moan out in pain, but him not really caring knowing that you know he didn't mean it.

He kissed your lips and then made his way to your neck bitting down softly not wanting to hurt you but enough to make some marks so show that you are his.

You moaned out while he was still making marks on your skin. You didn't know that the boys walked in. Yoongi walked in first but stopping the guys and pointing to you and Jin

They all were holding in there laughter, but Hoseok being him he yelled out.

"AHHHH!!" He yelled making Jin drop you and you hiding your face.

"Oh my god!" Yoongi yelled.

"My eyes! I'm to young!" Jungkook amd teahyung yelled.

"Guys, really?" Namjoon asked with disgust on his face.

"Y/n, your neck! Is it ok?!" Jimin yelled pointing to your neck.

"Guys stop." Jin said with a small chuckle.

You hid your red face embarrassed.

"Oh my god, I can't believe I just saw that." Yoongi went on.

"Guys, were a couple. We will do that." I said Finally letting go of Jin.

"That's for when you are married." Namjoon said.

"Oh shut up! I know you did it to!" I said.

"That's gross!" Yoongi yelled.

"Don't make me bring up the time when you Jimin kissed!" I said pointing my finger at him.

"Let's not talk about that please!" Jimin said.

We all laughed.

"I just don't want to see that again." Tae said with a smile.

"No promises!" I said with a smile.

They all laughed.