Break up/ J-hope

"Where were you?" I asked my boyfriend who came home late, once again.

"I was with someone." He said not making eye contact.

"Oh really? Who?" I asked getting madder and madder by the second.

"Jin, Taehyung, And Namjoon." He said still looking at the floor.

"Oh, that's funny cause all the boys came over today, but you were gone." I said.

"Why did they come over? Huh? Tell me that!" He said raising his voice a little.

"They were over because I was needing help with something." I said.

"Like what y/n? Maybe getting help on tobe a better girlfriend?" He said.

"Fine, If you want to be like this, I'm fine with that. But I just want you to know I was getting help from them about you and me going on a date soon." I said and walked off to my room.

"Baby! Don't go! I'm sorry!" He yelled running after me.

"Please don't leave." He said.

I didn't replied.

"Baby, please don't give me the silent treatment." He said, his voice calm and not angry anymore.

I walked around the room getting stuff together and putting it into a bag. I got the bag together and started to walk to the door until he grabbed my hand.

"Don't you touch me! I don't want to see you no more. I am sick of you not caring about me no more. I fill like the other boys care about me more than you, or more like even love me more than you love me. I'm fine with you not caring anymore, I'll just go out and find a better man who will ask how my day was, and ask if I'm ok, and will CARE about me. I'm sorry, but we are done." I said.

I pulled my hand out of his grip and ran out the house.