CHAPTER 11

Happy Valentine's day everyone!

Hope you all enjoy this chapter and get ready for all those cute moments between Seth and Emily ;) I decided to make this chapter a bit more romantic since it's Valentine's Day. Now let's get on with this chapter >>

"Bun, wake up, it's training time." I heard a voice whisper extremely close to me.

I slowly opened my eyes and flinched when I saw a Seth's face dangerously close to mine. I stared at those caramel eyes as they intensely stared back. His eyes turned to a darker shade of brown as we stared at each other for maybe a good five minutes until he looked away. His eyes seemed cold and weary after that.

"Why did you call me so early? I don't even wake up for school this early." I complained, yawning. It was currently 5am. I shouldn't complain about waking up this early since I fell asleep early yesterday.

"Sorry sleepyhead, training here always starts at six. We gotta get you ready before the clock hits six, so hurry up, don't be late for your first day now." He stated.

"Okay dad." I retorted.

"I'll most definitely be your daddy if you wish," he said, winking. I stared as he was an alien, and was filled with disbelief. Did he really just say that? I mentally face palmed. Perverts these days.

"I'll be waiting for you downstairs as you get ready. Unless you want me to stay and watch of course." He smirked as I was already pushing him out the door while he said that.

"No thank you." I muttered. After he left, I quickly took a warm shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I opened the closet door and my mouth opened widely. This is almost as big as my entire house! I thought.

There were a lot of choices of clothing and a wide variety of colors. I finally noticed a grey top that would probably work as training clothes and paired it with a black legging and my favorite black shoes. The top was loose and extremely comfy, perfect for training. I wore a black sweater over my top and put my hair into a ponytail. With that done, I quickly head out the door.

I saw Seth standing by the stairs, staring at his phone. He seemed to have noticed me closing the door as his eyes left the phone and trailed down my body.

"You look hotter than fire little bun." He winked. I groaned. Almost every boy in my high school uses that pick up line to get girls every single day, and I can assure you I'm getting extremely tired of it.

"Eyes up here," I said and he looked at me with a smirk. I shouldn't be saying that as I, myself, started to stare at his body. He wore a black shirt that hugged his muscles.

"Same to you." He replied, noticing my stare. I rolled my eyes and smiled. My old self would have literally died in fear if I had ever tried to roll my eyes at him. Look how fast the night changes.

The walk to the training area was only a five minute walk. The training area was the size of a two story house, pretty big in my eyes.

"Come," Seth motioned me to go inside. I took a step in and the first thing I noticed was the dark atmosphere of the area. There were many items in there such and bows, arrows, swords, target boards, and much more. There were also a few sets of mannequins. I wonder why there were mannequins in here. Wouldn't creatures that live here break them one hit?

As if Seth read my mind, he said "Those mannequins are much more powerful than you think. They were specially made so it wouldn't break unless you use an immense amount of force." I nodded my head understanding.

I suddenly felt a pair of strong hands holding my waist. I was about to turn until I heard Seth's voice.

"Take off your bun, and your training will start officially start," his hot breath hit my ears as I couldn't move. I've never been this close to someone ever in my life. I tried to squirm out of his hands but had no luck. I gave in and took off my bun. I suddenly felt myself sink. I felt as if something as pushing out of my body, begging for release. I tried to scream, but only small muffles came out. It was exactly how I felt that day when Xena attacked.

"Shh." I heard a calming voice. "It's alright." Seth whispered as his arm around me tightened.

I squirmed and squirmed as my whole body felt as if it was on fire. I was in deep pain. I felt myself sinking again.

"Calm down." He kept repeating.

His voice gave me strength as I tried to gain control. It was as if I was at the edge of the cliff and and someone kept pushing me, but I have to regain my composure and push them back in order to survive.

Someone started slowly caressing my cheeks. I felt a calm aura surround me and my pain slowly decreased.

"Just a little bit more, you're most there," Seth repeated.

I was finally in control and I felt more powerful than I had ever felt. My hair was a dark red and long while my eyes have turned into a light shade of violet. I became completely different. I looked behind to see a smiling Seth.

"Great job hun!" He applauded proudly. I gave him a small smile.

"Great, now let us see some of your powerful skills may we?" He clasped his hands together.

He told me about all the many basic skills I may have possessed such as becoming invisible, speed faster than light, and much more. We made up our minds to start off with the bow and arrows.

"Do you know how to use these?" He asked.

"No, it's my first time," I replied, looking down at the floor. He probably thinks all the time I've spent in life was filled with boredom.

"Let me show you." He showed me how to hold the bow and arrow as he stood behind me. His arms wrapped around mine, so close that I could hear the beating of his heart from here. My breathing felt heavy as I felt warmth come up to my cheeks.

"Now pull, and shoot!" The moment I shot, the bow went straight through the middle of the target and lit the entire thing on fire. Fire?

"You're able light the bow on fire little bun, some power." He said.

As we kept practicing, footsteps could be heard in the distance.

I looked back to see a tall guy, incredibly handsome I'd have to say. Not as handsome as Seth. Emily, shut up. He had platinum blonde hair and bangs that swept nicely above his eyebrows. His eyes were a light shade of green, very captivating indeed.

"I see you two have been practicing for very long. May I join the fun?" I noticed Seth in the corner of my eyes glaring at him.

The mysterious guy smiled, showing off his large fangs. Vampire I suppose?

"Nice to see you again brother." He said, grinning.