I missed him

Yn pov:

I'm home school. My parents wanted me to stay home, since they are working in our company 24/7 so I don't have a chance to see them or talk to them unless I go to the company. I have a brother named Jimin and a childhood friend Jungkook. They are idols. They sometimes visit me and bring food, watched movies, bonding and such. I had a crush on Jungkook. Actually, we used to be cat and dog, but I changed. I started to be kind to him and us often bonding together. As the days pass, my feeling grew even more. The more he visited me, the more I get fluttered every single day.

Today, they're not going to visit me. They have a busy week, so they don't have time. I do understand them. Life of an Idol. My tutor came as I opened the door.

Yn: Good morning Ms Choi.

Anna: how many times do I have to tell you, to just call me Anna?

Yn: Sorry Anna. I'm not in the mood today or maybe this week.

I looked down. Anna knew all my secrets but we kept it.

Anna: awe... Does my little bestie sad because of he's not going to visit you?

I nodded. She walked near me and gave me a hug.

Anna: don't worry yn. He's just busy. I'm sure he misses you too.

Yn: ugh! Eonni...

Anna: don't think about it let's start our discussion. 

I went to the library room together with Anna. She took out the books that she needed to discuss. While she was busy, i stood up and went to the shelves. I was looking for a book to read when were done. A thing that caught my eye, a necklace. 

Yn: i think it's from Anna. I sometimes saw this necklace on her. 

i walked back to the table and she started to discuss the lesson.

That went well...