What happened to you?!

Anna pov:

Yn please hang on. Don't leave.

I heard a honk from outside. It must be her dad. He went in with a mad face, glaring at the nurses I talked earlier. The nurse approached Mr Park.

Nurse: Good Morning Mr ---

Mr Park: where's my daughter?! Why didn't you help the girl here?! Is there any important things you should do?!

Nurse: i-is t-the g-girl ins-side th-the room, y-your d-daughter?

Mr Park: yes and you're fired!

He said while Mrs Park called the doctor to check yn. The nurse was shocked and glared at me.

Anna: what? Why are you looking at me like that? Is it my fault that you got fired?! I told you already and you just didn't listen. And anyways, don't put too much red lipstick. You look like Mc Donalds.

She shot me a death glare. I gave her an innocent smile. I went inside the room and saw yn's parents talking to the doctor. I sat down and think why did this happen. Suddenly Mrs park and Mr Park approached me with the doctor.

Mrs Park: tell us dear, what happened to yn?

Anna: well, I don't actually know. When I got there, I knocked at yn's door. I waited a few minutes but no response. I turn the door knob but it's locked. I called a help from the guard. When it was opened, I saw yn lifelessly lying on her bed. I tried to shake her but no response. I panicked I don't know what to do. I bring yn here.

Doctor: I saw stained dried tears in her cheeks and pale skin. She look-liked, she cried. Her chop and pale lips. Dark circles underneath her eyes and her red wrist.

Anna: don't worry Mr Park I'll take care of yn. I talk to her when she woke up.

Mrs Park: thank you so much dear. Please call me auntie and call him uncle.

I nodded as they walked out. I sat near yn.

Yn what happened to you? I held the hands of yn, praying to god that she'll be okay, until I fell asleep.