Sana...

Yn Pov:

I felt a hand on my right hand. I opened my eyes slowly and saw anna.

Why am I here? I tried to move my hands which cause her to wake up.

Anna: oh hey you're awake.

Yn: sorry for disturbing you.

Anna: I've been waiting for you to wake up.

Yn: what happened?

Anna: I saw you unconscious, that's why I brought you here. Mind if I ask you what happened?

Yn: I need to be honest with you. I saw a post from a fan. Picture of jungkook and sana holding hands. I was really hurt. I drank sleeping pills before I fall asleep. I was tugging on my knees. I was crying that time.

A sudden tear fell of my eyes. I looked down. The tears just rushing down in my cheeks non-stop until someone went inside the room. It was jimin and the BTS. I looked at my brother and he rushed to me and hugged me. I hugged him back tugging into his shirt.

Jimin: don't cry... what happened?

I didn't reply back.

Jimin looked at anna. He mouthed 'what happened' anna just signed a broken heart. Jimin mouthed "O".

I pulled away wiping my tears. I saw jungkook and he gave me a smile. I looked away. Jimin noticed it. Anna pulled jimin out to say it to him.

I was left with the BTS. Hobi oppa sits beside me.

Hobi: are you okay?

I nodded. Jungkook came closer to me. I looked at him with cold face.

Jungkook: here's your favourite ramyeon.

He was about to feed me, I tilt my head.

Jungkook: yn, are you okay?

Yn: do I look like fine?

Jungkook: what did I do? We didn't visit you for a week and just got news that you're in the hospital.

Yn: Sana.

I spit it out. Jungkook gave me a confused face while looking down.

Jungkook: my girlfriend, why?

A knife just stabs my heart and crushed into pieces. I tried not to sound jealous. Anna and jimin went in again.

Yn: congrats for you! I already lost my appetite. I don't want to eat.

I glance at jimin who clearly understands the situation.

Jimin: um... jungkookie give her some time... she clearly need some time. She really hurt of what she seen.

Jungkook: what hurt?

Anna: i-it's n-nothing... really...

Jungkook: am I involved to it?

Jimin+anna: no---