Ouch!

After that day, Anna went home. I went upstairs and sit on my high chair. I took my phone and scrolled down. My heart shutters into pieces when I saw a post from IG picture of Twice's Sana and Jungkook holding hands. I felt a tear in my cheeks and wiped it away. I stood up and sit at the edge of the bed. I threw my phone and lay down. My tears doesn't stop running on my cheeks. I rolled myself and hugged my knees.

Next morning third person's pov:

Anna arrived at yn's house. She went to her bedroom and knocked to wake her up. A few minutes later, there's still no response from yn. Anna began to panic. She called the guard to opened the door since the guards has keys. The Guard opened it and anna quickly ran towards yn. She saw yn unconsciously lying in her bed. She shakes her body but no response or any movements. Anna called the guard and told him to carry yn to the car to bring yn to the hospital. (apparently, yn's parents has a hospital)

Anna: guard please drive the car fast.

The guard drove us fast as it can. We arrived at the hospital and the guard carried yn towards the emergency room as the other guards us towards too. The guard put yn down in the bed and I ask for a help.

Anna: nurse please check yn.

Nurse: sorry but we have an important to do.

Anna: please she's unconscious.

Nurse: sorry but we need to go—

Anna cut her off and said.

Anna: what's important than the owner's daughter is unconscious?

Nurse: we need to go...

Anna heard the nurse whispered something in the other co-nurse.

Nurse: that girl was crazy. She has the guts to say the owner's daughter of this hospital is unconscious. I didn't have a chance to see the daughter because she's home school and doesn't allow going outside without a bodyguard.

Anna called yn's father.

Anna: Mr Park, yn is in the hospital. Nurses don't help us.

Mr park: we'll be there.