Comatose?!

Anna Pov:

She pulled the dextrose out of her hand. I was really worried. She walked out. My blood starts to boil inside me.

Anna: what was that jungkook?! Are you that dumb?!! I'm not just a tutor to yn. I'm also her best friend and a sisters-in-heart. I know all her secrets. Yes, she liked you. Are you so damn blind to see the side of her?! After all what she suffered just to see you. She fell in love with you! I should be the one who will to tell her parents but the side of me didn't. I understand your relationship with sana, but please don't turn your back to her. You're her childhood friend and her first love.

I ended and the doctor came in to check yn, but he saw nothing.

Doctor: where's the patient? Ms Yn?

Jimin: she walked out alone.

The others were just sitting there in the couch, listening to the conversation. Jungkook who just sitting there too with them. He felt bad of saying those words to yn. He deserved it too for hurting yn.

Doctor: she shouldn't force herself today because she's just healing. If she forced herself today it might cause of high fever or even coma. Her bones aren't strong enough to work. We need to find her now.

Jungkook pov:

Did I just hear it clearly? Comatose? This is all because of me! I don't want to lose yn. I love her... wait did I just think about that? Jungkook do you ever love sana?

Jimin: could she just stay at home. We're going to find a doctor that will check her anytime.

Doctor: ok.

Jimin: guys were going to our house.

I don't want to come so I'll just go outside for a walk. I need to think.

They all gathered up and left.

I walked out and sit in the bench. I saw a familiar figure. I was sana... with a boy?! I walked towards them and say.

Jungkook: we're over.

Sana: jungkook I can—

Jungkook: it's okay. We both know we don't like each other.

Sana: sorry.

Jungkook: no, don't be.

Sana: be happy with yn, jungkook. I know you love her.

I smiled and decided to go to yn's house.

iSN