Yay, its break.

The bell finally went, in which seemed like forever. At least it was the start of break.

You sighed as you laid back on your chair staring at the plain white ceiling, once more. Lining to take flight in that infinite blue sky, "Didn't know maths could get any more boring until today,"

"Uhhh, hey... you alright?"

You turned your attention to a boy, around your age. He had short, spiky, brown hair and plain brown eyes. He wore a black blazer on top of an olive drab hoodie.

In short, pretty generic. Maybe even more generic than you, at first glance.

"Yeah. Why do you ask?"

"What happened just now... you looked pretty shaken up."

"Nah, I'm fine," you lied sheepishly, "I just had a really good daydream, that's all,"

"Alright, if you say so," he said, "By the way, my name is Makoto Naegi. Yours?"

"Y/N L/N, nice to meet you," we both shook hands.

"Aha, its you!" A man with brown hair and crimson eyes appeared out of nowhere. Startling both you and Naegi as both of your hands were crushed mid-handshake, due to the shock of having a scary man come out of nowhere and yelling at you.

"Wha... wait. What did I do?!" you stammered, wincing in pain.

"You were late!" the angry red eyed demon said.

"Late for what?"

"The entrance ceremony!"

"There was an entrance ceremony?" you deadpanned.

"Yes!" he yelled, " You were supposed to be here, 8AM sharp. Did you even read the invite?"

You scratched your chin, thinking back to the night you first received the invite.

__________________________

Flashback...

If you do wish to attend you will be living in our dorms or an apartment paid by us. We suggest you make your decision ASAP and prepare to move in, the trip to Tokyo will be paid by us. The Entrance Ceremony will be next week at 8AM. We hope you will accept our invitation.

_______________________

You mentally face palmed.

"Aw, shit..." you muttered.

"Unacceptable! You must be disciplined further. Your foul language is unacceptable in a school environment!"

"Relax, Ishimaru," Naegi said, stepping in between us, attempting to calm Ishimaru down, "Its his first day, don't want to give him a bad first impression of our school, now do we?"

"Like, Oh. My. God. Are you like seriously doing this right now?" A sassy, diva like voice called out.

"Damn right!" yelled a deep, masculine voice shaking the classroom, "Cut the 'lil turd some slack, it's his first day,"