Dear Mom and Dad...

Hello, my name is Author-kun, and welcome. Welcome to Forsaken Skies.

Alright, turds, You may be asking: "what's up with the title?"

My answer is this: "... Fuck you! You just got prank'd! So it sucks to be you! The next chapter ain't done yet, here's a random filler to keep you occupied, enjoy!"

___________________________________________________

Dear mom and dad,

It's been a while since I wrote one of these, actually I don't think I wrote to you since I got here (which would explain Moms recent text and call spam. Sorry mom I've been bogged down by school and getting used to things around here) so I've a lot to talk about.
First of, I'm doing well on my own here and I haven got into trouble. (Congratulation you raised a son that could live in a foreign country without messing anything up).

Except that one time I got caught up in a middle of a robbery. I won't bog you down with the details. Let's just say: "You don't fuck with my lunch"

Mans gotta eat y'know.

Japan's been pretty nice to live in too. I've always wanted to have a vacation here, or at least stop by. But I never thought I'd actually live here. So those Japanese lessons I took in middle school actually paid off.

Hopefully I'm pronouncing the words correctly and not sounding like I have a speech impediment.

My friends helped me out too, they're all Japanese and they can speak English fluently too. So that prevents me from losing too many brain cells when I get into a conversation with anyone here.

Before you say anything, let me clarify:

No, I'm not lonely.

No, they're no imaginary friends.

No, I don't need a psychiatrist.

No, I'm not being bullied or vice-versa.

No, they're not what you call 'the wrong crowd'

No, they're not druggies...

Or drug dealers...

Or drug manufacturers...

You know what? Let's just say they have absolutely noting to do with drugs and leave it at that.

They're actually pretty 'normal'.

Actually not really, and I'll tell you why. (P.S take the following list is not at all accurate and should be taken with a grain of salt because its the result of me goofing around because I have nothing better to do with my sad life).

Let the roast fest begin!

Sayaka Maizono, Super Highschool Level 3D Vocaloid.

Actually, to be honest, I've never even heard of her, until my first day of school. Nor heard her sing. And she's not a Vocaloid.

Don't tell her I said any of the above, especially the Vocaloid bit.

She's pretty cute looking and has the personality to go with it. So that's probably the reason she was one of the first to befriend me.

Have I also mentioned she speaks fluent weeb.

But she's also Japanese...

Let that sink in for a second.

Sakura Oogami, Super Highschool Level, Hulk Hogan Genderbend

So, she's a woman.

Buff as fuck.