Next Day In the Morning (Nian Fanfiction)

Ian woke up around 8 AM, while Nina was still sleeping. He turned to her and was looking at her sleepy face for a while, before he kissed her on her cheek and sat down. Ian suddenly exclaimed, after hitting his head. It took him for a while before he realized, they fell asleep under the table.

“Honey, are you alright?“ Nina woke up.

„Yeah, yeah I’m fine… Just lie here for another 10 minutes, okay baby?“

Ian  -very carefully-  got out from under the table and went to kitchen to make Nina a post-engagement breakfast. He made pancakes, added maple sirup on them, poured her favorite apple juice in 2 glasses and put it all on a tray. He also collected some good-looking rose petals from last night and decorated the tray with them. He was just about to bring the breakfast to Nina, when she showed up in the kitchen.

“What are you doing here, hon? I told you to stay in be… under the table…“ He said with a sad voice.

“I know, I’m sorry baby. But it smells amazing.“ Nina smiled.

“Alright… But aren‘t you cold? You could‘ve take my shirt.“ Ian said putting the tray back on the counter.

“I know.“ Nina nodded. “But I didn‘t want to.“ Nina said standind in front of Ian only in her red lace Victoria’s Secret lingerie. She slowly walked closer to Ian, who was shirtless, wearing grey pants. She grabbed him by the belt and pulled him closer to her.

“ I never actually finished my speech.“ Nina said as wrapping her arms around Ian‘s neck. “Cause, you know… you took your shirt off and then I completely  forgot about everything.“ They both laughed. Nina continued: “Becoming Mrs. Somerhalder was just a small part of what I have planned for us….“ She paused as staring into Ian‘s eyes. “I’m also ready to gain a little weight… if you know what I mean.“ Nina said and watched how Ian‘s eyes brightened.

“You mean…?“ Ian smiled widely, wildly kissed Nina, grabbed her by her hips and lifted her on the kitchen counter. Ian kissed Nina hungrily and after a while, Nina stopped him. 

“I didn‘t mean like right now…“ She laughed as Ian started to place kisses on her neck. “I need to keep in shape for the bikini season.“ She explained and laughed again.

“I know, but practicing never hurt anybody.“ Ian smiled at Nina crookedly and started unhooking her bra with his right hand. And with his left hand he was caressing her upper thigh, while passionetly kissing her.