Flower Shop Complication (Nian Fanfiction)

After some junk food at the Burger King Nina and Ian kept going down the highway, till they got to the flower shop. Ian parked the car with an excited smile on his face. “What?“ Nina asked giggling. “Nothing…“ Ian responded, still widely smiling. “I’m just really excited to go pick flowers with my beautiful fiancée for our wedding.“ He added and kissed Nina shortly, but passionetly, while cupping her face.

As Ian and Nina walked into the big store, Ian quickly kissed Nina’s lips, then they started to walk through the aisles.

As the doorbell above the doors ringed, when someone was entering the shop, -out of normal human curiosity- both Nina and Ian looked up from the flowers to see who.

“Nina?!“ Derek exclaimed. Ian pulled Nina closer to him, frowning. Eventhough Derek noticed Ian‘s reaction, he came to them to say ‘hi‘. He wrapped his arms around Nina, but she gently pulled him away and grabbed Ian by his waist, showing Derek who she belongs to.

Derek nodded his head, understanding the situation, then dragged Ian at the end of the aisle and quietly said: “I knew I’m not the one for her. I could see how much she missed you. I admit… I tried to seduce her… many times, but she barely let me touch her. Like… she didn‘t even let me properly hug her.“ Ian was still frowning, little less though. “I’m sorry I tried to seduce a girl, who never stopped being yours.“ Derek summed with an apologetic face. Ian patted Derek‘s shoulder. “She needed a friend. Although with ulterior motives, you were there, when I wasn‘t. And as much as I want you to feel my fist in your face, I don’t blame you for wanting her. I mean…“ They both looked at Nina, standind at the other end of the aisle with arms crossed. “Who wouldn‘t want her. She‘s a chocolate-eyed angel." Ian‘s face melted as he was watching his girl. "In high heels.“ He added with a smirk on his face.