Evening Delight

“I really liked the Gardenias. I’m so glad we agreed on them.“ Nina smiled at Ian, as laying in bed face to face with him. “I can‘t believe you‘re gonna be my wife in less than 48 hours.“ Ian cupped Nina’s face and looked at her amorously. “You‘re gonna be such a beatiful bride, honey.“ He said. “And you‘re gonna be such a beautiful groom.“ Nina smirked as getting on top of Ian. She kissed him gently. “And so… so… sexy.“ Nina said in between kisses and giggled afterwards.

Ian put one hand on Nina‘s butt and the other on the back of her head, so he could pull her face to his and kiss her passionetly. Still kissing her, he moved his hand from Nina’s butt up to her back and sat with her on top of him. “I love you so insanely much.“ Nina said while looking deeply into Ian‘s eyes. Ian kissed Nina with a passion that could light up the entire house. “I want you.“ Ian said against Nina’s lips. Ian felt her lips smiling, as she started to move back and forth. After a few moans, that came out of Ian‘s mouth, she took her shirt off. Nina got off Ian and started taking his pants off. Then, Ian pulled Nina’s panties off of her, grabbed her by her hands and helped her to get back on him.

They laid on the bed, both naked, breathless, still recovering from what just happened. “You‘re amazing.“ Ian said, catching his breath. “You‘re amazing.“ Nina responded.                                                                                                       Ian turned to Nina and was reaching for her belly. “This is how we made you, if you have wondered.“ Ian laghed, before Nina's growing baby bump. Nina laughed and then caressed Ian‘s face. “We‘re a family.“ Ian said with an excitement in his voice and smiled at the belly as widely, as he could. “And we love you.“ Nina added with a huge sweet smile, directed to Ian.