In some soon sunny afternoon (Nian Fanfiction)

“Neens, honey… we need to talk.“ Ian walked into their living room, where Nina was reading a magazine on a couch. “About our wedding.“ Ian added with a crooked smile on his face as he was lifting Nina’s legs up, so he could sit. “Do you wanna get married before, or after this little anonym of ours is born?“ He asked, while putting his hands on Nina’s belly. “Well… I thought about it.“ Nina said excitedly. “And I think we should get married, before the baby bump starts to show… So I can fit in my dream dress… Plus after the baby comes to world, we gotta wait like 6 weeks, untill… ‘the big night‘. Plus… I can‘t wait to become Mrs. Somerhalder.“ Nina smiled. “You‘re really taking my name?“ Ian asked emotionally. “I really am.“ Nina smirked. “Well, actually I’m keeping both. I decided to keep my real surname as my 3rd name. So after we get married, I’ll be Nina Konstantinova Dobreva Somerhalder.“ Nina smiled at Ian and waited for his reaction. “That‘s genius, babe.“ Ian smiled back and kissed Nina deeply.

They decided to set the wedding for next Monday, the first day of shooting season 6. Everyone of the TVD cast was gonna be on set, because they haven‘t seen each other the whole summer, so they (Nina and Ian) thought they could marry there, with all of their dearest friends around.

Ian called his and Nina’s family to visit the set that Monday. He told them it‘s the best day to visit, because no one is tired on the first day. He also invited Julianne and Sara – two of Nina’s best friends and Nikki, who is like a sister to both of them.

“Who are gonna be our witnesses?“ Ian asked, when he and Nina were getting into bed. “I’m voting for Paul and Julianne. They‘re our best friends, who were here for us the whole time and which we love…“ Nina shrugged. “I mean… we‘ve always been so lucky with our friends. They all were always here for us and of course we love them all, but…“ She shrugged again.  “Paul and Julianne are Paul and Julianne.“ Ian added and laughed. “And what about you, little buddy?“ Ian put his hand on Nina’s belly and kissed it afterwards. “Are you, too, gonna be our witness?“ Ian asked with a crooked smile on his face. He seemed like he’s waiting for an answer. “Silence means yes.“ He said smiling and kissed Nina softly on her lips.