A Few Days Later (Nian Fanfiction)

It was around 8AM, when Nina woke up face to face with Ian. She smiled delightfully, kissed him on forehead and got slowly off the bed. She made herself a breakfast and ate it on a porch. Then, she put a blue tank top and ripped black shorts on, grabbed a bag and walked out of the house.

When she got to the hospital, it was almost empty. She got there on the time and there was no one in the waiting room, so she knocked on the doctor‘s office door. Her friend – the doctor opened the door and greeted her politely. Nina was pretty nervous, when she was entering the office. It was only a physical examination, but she was nervous of the results of her blood tests she was also going to have. Her and Ian have been having a lot of those sweaty and passionate nights lately and since they decided to start a family together, they didn‘t worry about any protection anymore. Nina kind of hoped, it could actually be happening, but out of a possible disappointment she didn‘t wanna think about it, untill the results are done.

Ian noticed, that something‘s going on with Nina, right after she got home. She haven‘t told him about the blood tests, because she didn‘t want to give him a false hope, until she‘s sure it‘s happening. “What‘s wrong, baby?“ He asked with a worried voice while hugging her tightly and stroking her hair. “Nothing.“ She answered honestly and just kept enjoying that feeling of safety, when her finacé‘s strong arms were surrounding her.

The rest of the day, Ian didn‘t leave Nina’s side. Not even when she was taking a shower.        He just wanted to make her feel he’s there for her.

Ian and Nina slept the whole night cuddling, but were interupted in the morning by Nina’s phone ringing. Nina woke up and quickly ran to the kitchen, where she left the phone.

Ian got there, while Nina was hanging up. He slowly walked to her, trying to figure out what‘s going on. “Is everything alright, honey?“ Ian asked, caressing her face. Nina didn‘t answer the question. “I’m gonna gain a lot of weight…“ She said, giving Ian a cheerful smile. Ian just stood there like some statue, for a few long seconds. He literally stopped breathing. When he looked up, Nina, with her concern face on was waiting for his reaction. Ian grabbed Nina’s face, looked into her eyes and said: “Thank you so much, my love.“ He looked at her amorously and gave her the widest smile she‘s ever seen. “How did I get so lucky…? I‘ve already got more, that I ever imagined I would want…“ He caressed her face again, not looking away from her wattered eyes. “And now… you‘re carrying a human proof of our love. I love you both so much.“ Ian said, while putting his hand on Nina’s belly. He kneeled down, taking Nina by her hands. “Whoever is in there, we love you and we can‘t wait to meet you, little buddy.“ Ian kissed the belly, got up on his feet and wiped the tears off Nina’s face. “The baby propably hasn‘t got it‘s ears yet.“ Nina said laughing. Ian laughed too and they just stared into one another‘s eyes for a while. “Sorry I got this… petrified. It just… this… it took my breath away – literally.“ Ian laughed. “Our little Smolderholder.“ Nina said teasingly and smiled joyfully. Ian was smiling, but not reacting of what Nina just said. He grabbed her by her waist and pulled her as close as possible. He gave Nina her favourite crooked smile and kissed her the most passionetly he’s ever done. “You‘re all I ever wanted, Nina. I’m pretty sure no one has ever loved anybody this much.“ He stroked her hair and kissed her on her forehead. “I love you exactly the same – the most.“ Nina responded and they continued making out the hottest way the could.