Tiffany's (Nian Fanfiction)

Nina and Ian walked to the store, holding hands. When they reached the counter, Ian kissed Nina’s hand and let it go afterwards. A woman in a white suit suddenly showed up behind the counter and politely greeted them. “Let me guess… Wedding rings, am I right?“ She asked. “How did you know?“ Nina asked confusedly. “Please… it‘s not that hard to guess.“ The woman smiled. “All the excitement, nervousness… plus I can see you‘re already engaged.“ She smiled again and nodded toward Nina’s hand. Ian smiled at Nina amorously as caressing her face. “So… what metal do you want the rings to be made of?“ The woman asked. “Gold?!“ Said both at the same time, still looking into each other‘s eyes. They both looked surpriced of one another‘s answer, because they haven‘t discussed the rings at all. “Okay then. Gold it is.“ The woman smiled. “I really don’t want to interupt you, but it would be so helpful, if you could focus on me for a few minutes.“ She said and waited patiently, till Nina and Ian looked away from each other. They didn‘t stare at each other, because of their same answer. It was because they realized, where they are and what they‘re doing.

The were trying many rings and many sizes. Eventually they decided for golden rings with diamond lining. Unfortunetely, they didn‘t have those in Nina’s size, so Ian and Nina had to wait three days to pick the rings up.

When they both had some of those rings on, Ian pulled out a phone out of his pocket and said: “Neens, hold out… I’ll take a picture of this. Don’t worry, I won‘t show it to anybody. Now.“ He said and took a picture of their hands intertwined with flashy golden rings on them.

When they was about to get into the car, Ian gave Nina the car keys and told her to wait in a car. “I left my phone there, I’ll be right back.“ He yelled entering the store. “Hello, again.“ Ian greeted the nice woman. “I have something I would like to add to my fiancée‘s ring. I would like you to etch ‘For my love to you, the entire universe isn‘t big enough‘ on the inner side.

He thanked, grabbed his phone and ran to Nina, patientely waiting in their car.