❣💖Valentine's Day Special💖❣

First of all,I want to say happy Valentine's day to all my lovely readers! Again,the love you all are giving me is something really special and I appreciate it from the deepest part of my heart! Ireally love you all. I'm so happy and lucky to be in this fandom fr! Everyone here is really lovely people tbh and I'm glad to meet and know you all. I love you all so much! 💖💖💖💖💗💗💟💟💟

And now,to the man,the man who holds my heart like no other man in this world...  here's my message to him,to Michael...
_________________________________________

My Dear Mikey...
Hmmm I don't really know from where to start really! You know,I never really have any first hand experience about being in love or falling in love... Even I'm still confused what the love is! Like how it actually feels,what it likes to be in love.. But I guess,when you be this crazy and obsessed about one person,then yeah,maybe it's some kind of love actually! The way I love you...

I cannot explain the things I feel for you

You rocked my world, you know you did..... ღ♪

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Yeah you truly rocked my world! Like swiftly and suddenly tbh! I never even got to know when and how I became this much attached to you! Like when and how you just became from just my idol to my everything! It's like that infamous Napoleon quote,'I came,I see and I conquered'! You just came in my life,and just conquered over it all so suddenly that I couldn't even know,stopping you was even more and more far away! Maybe if I'd know,I won't even stop you.. Yeah,you are too majestic to stop!

You are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredibleA centerfold, miracle, lyricalYou saved my life again

A centerfold, miracle, lyrical
You saved my life again..... ღ♪

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

You are beautiful! Beautiful than anyone could ever imagine! I don't care what others will say,but for me you are not just beautiful! You are MAJESTIC!!! You are like that sweet and soothing dream that can calm down in your most traumatic hours of life! You really did that to me,you lifted me up,you gave me strength,you show me the way to that light in my darkest days! How I can deny this all! I'm way too much grateful to you! I don't know if I have done anything that much to pay your this gratitude,but I try! Try my best to make you happy! That's what I want... to see that smile in your face...