❃Thursday Thoughts❃

Here I am with another edition of Thursday Thoughts. To those who don't know,this update is dedicated to the thoughts of mine as a fan,or maybe the thoughts of the whole fandom. Here I'm gonna post confessions,my thoughts for certain things about Michael or something Michael related(not rant tho),maybe just moonwalkers' thing type of posts too.

So today,I'm here with something new you can say. And yeah,I'm a bit nervous about it too.. like in the first chapter of this book,I told that I will try my hand at imagines. And today here's a little thought,or imagine you can say which I'm gonna post. I don't really know how it is,as the only thing I've written in my entire life is essays and stuffs for study purposes,and that's the thing! That's why I'm not sure. But yeah,there's always a first for everything. So here it is.

The 'Y' is you,just imagine yourself,and 'M' is of course Michael!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok,maybe it is not going to match with everyone's personality,maybe it's more kinda personal.. but,yeah,this came to my mind last night and thought that maybe I can put it in words.. and maybe the reason of this is a bit personal too,as there was quite a bit things happening last three or four days,I wasn't in my greatest mood yall! 😅😅😅😅😅 But again,this can be projected to anyone. Cause I don't think there's any harm to think that you are perfect on someone eyes,and if that's going to be Michael,I don't think anyone will mind even a slightest to be perfect to him! 😁😁😁😁😁

I tried to make it a bit dialogue type,and I'm giving you the full freedom to imagine the setup and atmosphere according to that dialogue,just imagine as you wish.. But now the question is,do you guys like it? Please tell me what you all think about it. I know it is not the best,but if guys tell me,then maybe I can improve in it! So please comment down below your thoughts about it.

That's for now guys. No matter what,you all are perfect! And always remeber that... Stay blessed and keep michaelling!✌✌

L.O.V.E!!! ❤❤❤
~SwastikaDutta