✝️🖤Joseph Walter Jackson 🖤✝️

Sorry if I'm a little late,but I'm extremely sorry to say that Joseph,the father and the head of the family,has died on 27th of June. Maybe most of you are aware about this loss already. Yes,it is a really hard time for the Jackson family,as just few days ago,they celebrated Michael's 9th Death Anniversary,and now it's Joseph. Joseph was already suffering from pancreatic cancer,and according to the sources and media,it is indeed the cause of his death.

Ok guys,I know that maybe lots of you have some hard feelings about him,as he was quite abusive towards Michael and his other siblings in their childhood. But I'd like you all to forgive him,and forget all the hard feelings and send your prayers and condolences to him and his family. No matter what,it was Joseph who started all this,keep that in mind. He dreamt of a future where his children will be world-class artists and for that he took all the measures. Maybe those are not really the best ones,but because of him,we have Michael or Janet or the others from the Jackson family. He led his family to be the musical hierarchy. It was him who pushed them all and made them this big from the Gary,Indiana. Without Joseph,Michael would never be the Michael Jackson. Even Michael also forgave him,everyone actually did. He was almost 90 years old,and in this age,he only needed love and care and forgiveness. And he got that. So no hard feelings today,only prayers and good wishes for him. We pray that he will rest in peace in his afterlife. Rest in peace Joe. Michael is waiting for you up in heaven. Maybe he needs you there... You'll be missed...
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

This is indeed a really sad news

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This is indeed a really sad news. But we know that he is in a better place now away from all the physical pains and worries,with his son,Michael. Yes,maybe he was harse with him at the early years,but he really loved Michael no matter what. Maybe he never showed it like that,but deep down he loved Michael,he was proud of his son. And that's the thing that matters the most.

Love you all. Stay blessed and keep michaelling! ✌✌✌

L.O.V.E!!! ❤❤❤
~SwastikaDutta