🖤9 Years without Michael🖤

I'm not gonna go on for some long sloppy kind of chapter today,cause I think there's nothing new to say about today. It is always a really heartbreaking moment for us,for the whole world. He was one of the biggest entertainer who had ever lived on earth! And losing him was certainly one of the big lose of the world. But you know,every mortal being has to leave this world one day,but he made himself immortal through his work,his music and his dance. Through his work,we can still remember him,live him,keep him alive in our heart.

His entire life was devoted towards his passion and work,towards those people who need help and support. Not only by the charities,he inspired millions of people in lots of ways,including me. He gave me strength when I needed most. He gave away happiness and joy to all the people with his music and dance,he spread love and the message of love all over the world through his art. He was a genius whom we can't deny,a master at his work. But maybe he suffered way too much,and maybe that's why I'm happy for him,as he is in a better place.

So yes guys,even when it hurts,don't forget that he will always live on in our hearts,he is with us always. Maybe not in a physical presence,but he is inside our hearts,as long as we'll live. So after almost a decade later,which is only a year away,we should remember and celebrate him,not only just today,but everyday in our life,which we are always doing- consciously or subconsciously. We should keep spreading his message of love and keep defending him in all way possible. And lastly,we should be happy for him,because he needed this rest soo much. He is always with us,no matter what. And we'll always love him,no matter what.

"I'll never let you part,For you're always in my heart..."

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just a little edit done by me.. and yes,I haven't abandoned this book guys. It's just I'm super busy right now. I've my exams upcoming in the next month,and I'm super stressed! Even this chapter is done in quite rush too,so please if there's any silly mistake or spelling errors,please let me know. I'll be back guys. Just give me sometime. I'm not even active that much in wattpad too. So yeah,hope everything will be resolved soon,and I'll be back with the updates. Untill then,have a great day or time,stay blessed and keep michaelling! ✌✌✌✌✌

L.O.V.E!!! ❤❤❤
~SwastikaDutta