◇Official Michael Jackson Fanfiction Award◇

Hey guys,so not an real update but on a quick note I wanna mention about the this years official Michael Jackson Fanfiction Award or MJFA. It is currently going on and the nominations are already open! All thanks to the admin,who actually took my little suggestion and have this new category Random MJ books. So I want you guys to go on MJFA or go to the link in the comment box to nominate the previous book,means the book 1,'It's All About M.I.C.H.A.E.L'.

I've already messaged some people and I want you guys to help me if you think that my book is worthy for a nomination. I've always tried to entertain you all with my contents,to bring some joy and communicate with you all. If you think that my effort is worth to give me a chance in the competition,then please please go and nominate in the link below.

Again,I'd like if you nominate the first book,and not this one. As it has more chapters and more contents,so it'll be more eligible for the competition and to get evaluated by the admin rather than this book. I've still not properly started this one,and this book still needs some work to be fully organized and all. So nominate the book 1,'It's All About M.I.C.H.A.E.L'.

Thank you guys for your supports! I'll be really happy if you support my book in this way too! I love you all! Stay blessed and keep michaelling!!!✌✌✌

L.O.V.E!!! ❤❤❤
~SwastikaDutta