Chapter 2

...

_________________________________

Your POV

I woke up the next morning. All I see on my bed are my cute 'pets' sleeping on my bed.'Awww so cuteeeee!!' I squealed on my head. "Should I keep them?" I said. I actually wanted a pet for so long but I didn't have the chance to get one because I'm so busy lately.

I just only wanted ONE pet but now I have 7 of them. "You know what.. all of them are going to be mine." I smiled at the end. One of them caught my eye. It was the bunny. It was sleeping so peacefully!! "Aww so cuteeeeee!!" I whispered-screamed. I went over to him and pet him. 'Omg!! His fur is soooo soft!!'

I kept petting the bunny until I felt something move the sheets? It was the black cat. He was walking over where I was. When he reached me he lay down in front of me and licked my hand. "I guess you want me to pet you." I smiled. I pet both pets until something clicked on my mind.

"Omg! What should I call them!!" I literally screamed and woke up all the creatures. "Oops.."

"Hehe... Good morning..." I said nervously. I think they hate me now... sigh. "Anyways! What should I name you guys." Hmmmm I was in deep thought. That a name clicked on my head. "Joon! Your name will be Joon!!" I said while pointing at the little cute pink pig.

"Oh! And your name will be Kookie!!" I said at the bunny. "Then yours will be.... Ah! Yours will be Jin! And yours is going to be Suga, then V, then Hope, and finally Chim chim!!"I said. "Hehe I like that name:)"

3 Hour Time Skip~

Now that I picked their names it's easy to call them by their names instead by 'pets' or 'creatures'. "Alright then..." there was a moment of silence. Me and my pets we were at the living room sitting down on my new couches that I bought a week ago.

Waittttt... "OMG I FORGOT TO BUY MY NEW STUFF FOR MY ROOM!!!" I yelled. Like...I literally yelled. I went to my room to get my laptop and went back to the living room.

I've plan this a few weeks ago. "Aishhhh how can I forget.." I sighed. 'I'm hungryyyy' I thought. "Alright then...what should I eat.." and idea popped in my head. "Ok guys!! Ima go to the market and buy some food!! Today ima make something special for you guys!!" I quickly was putting my shoes and grabbed my keys from the kitchen table and headed to the door.

Before I could leave there was Hope by the door. "Hey little guy~" I pet him. He purred by my touch. "Hehe your so cute~ anyways I have to go ima make lunch for you guys.. ok I'll be right back.."

He didn't want me to go. So I grabbed him and moved him to where the other little guys were. "I'll be right back:)" I gave him a kiss on the forehead and set him down on the couch. "Bye~"

I gave a kiss to the other little guys and left.

15 Minutes Later~

Hope's POV

I've been standing by the door waiting for my 'new' owner to come. It's been like 15 minutes that she's been gone. "Hey hope.. she'll be back just come with us and let's hang out" Kookie said.

"But what if something happened to her! What if she never comes back! Who's going to take care of us!!" I screamed at him. "Chilllllll Hope. It's been like 15 minutes that she's been gone" Suga said while walking where me and Jungkook were.

"Uhgggg guys can we turn into our human form" V whined. "Yeahhh I don't like being an animal form for a long time" Jin said. "Fine! But our owner can't see us in our human form!! Remember that!" Joon said.

"But we don't have clothes..." Chim Chim said. "Oh yeahhhhhh" V said. I literally slapped my forehead out of annoyance. "You guys are so stupid. Let's just wear towels around our waist." I said. "Oh yeahhhhhh" V said.

"V! Stop saying that!!" Suga said. V immediately shut his mouth closed.

Suga's POV

"Alright then let's do what Hope said." I said. We all went to the bathroom and found 7 towels. "Should we at least shower tho? We haven't showered for a while.." Jin said.

"Ok then there's three bathrooms. Chim chim, V, and Kookie. Shower first. Go do it now. Don't take long or I'll punish you" I smirked at the end.

"Ok then we won't take long!!" All the three youngsters yelled scared.

30 Minutes Later

We all finish showering and we were only rapped around with towels on our waist.

Your POV

I just finished getting all the foods that I needed for today's lunch? I think? I don't know. And I was making my way up to my house. I unlocked the door quietly so I can suprise my pets.

I immediately open the door... "Guyssss I'm h-" what I just saw was unbelievable...

_________________________________

Hey guys! It's been a long time. I'm sorry.. but I'm pretty busy these days. Anywaysssss! I been thinking if I should do another book... and I was like YES I SHOULD MAKE ONE!! Sooooo ima write one today. Enjoyyyy!!