Chapter 4

Sup y'allllll!!

_________________________________

"Ok thennn" he said unsure. "Ok anyways I want to see the rest of the members. I guess"

Kookie's POV

"Hyung..." I said nervously. "Yes?" Suga said. "I'm nervous...." I replied. "Why?" He responded. "What if she thinks we're freaks or something or, or, or we look ugly!!" I said almost screaming.

"Don't worry Kookie." Joon said. "She's going to understand us." "What if she kicks us out?!" "She won't pabo!" Jin smacked the back of my head.

"Owwwww" I said.

Joon's POV

After what Jungkook said I actually got a little worried. Like what if she kicks us out? Where would we live? Who will take care of us??

"Yah...don't tell me that, what Jungkook said made you think." Jin hyung said. "Well hyung...what if it actually happens.."

"Don't wo-" Jin hyung got cut off by someone picking us up.

Your POV

"Ok then!!" "Let's all carry you and sit down in my living room" I said picking them up two by two and taking them to the living room area.

"Alright then. Show me your guys identity." I said. "WAIT!!!" I shouted. Startling my cute little pets. "Ahh sorry for shouting but do you guys have any clothes on?"

When I said that Hope came to the living room and sat down and told me "Nope!!" Smiling brightly."YAH!! Then how can I see their identity!!"

"Well when they turn into human form you will be covering your eyes then open them when they have a towel around them" he said with a smile at the end.

"You know what! I'll go and buy some clothes for you guys. It's weird that you guys show your identity with JUST a towel around your waist." I said that when I realized that Hope is still on a towel around his waist.

And LET ME TELL YOU!! I almost got a nose bleed just by seeing his GORGEOUS CHOCOLATE ABS!!! Ok sorry I'm weird.

"Butttt What size are you guys??" I said. "Wellll we all are skinny, but some have some big butts and thighs." "Ok hold up I didn't ask you that! Just tell me what size of your waist and that's all" I said a little flustered just by imagining how would they look like.

"Ok then. Just bring large shorts and a large t-shirt that's all I guess" Hope said. "Ok...um.. w-w-what a-about...ummm...u-u-underwear.." 'why the fuck am I stuttering' I thought to myself. "Oh! That...um we do have bi-" "OK OK OK I'll just bring everything large!!!"

I quickly grabbed my keys and my bag, and put on my shoes on and head out the door and said bye to them.

Hope's POV

"Hyung Why is she like that?" I said to Suga. "Well your dumbass almost said something inappropriate. And don't you realize she's a girl and we are all guys." He said. "Ohhhhhh. And what's wrong with that?"

"Are you fucking serious!" He said annoyed. "Yah!! Your language Suga!!" Jin hyung said. "Whatever Jin" Suga said going to sleep.

30 Minute Time Skip~

Your POV

"Ok then. That took not to long I guess. But I did waste a lot of money" I sighed. "It's fine tho!" I said opening the door. "GUYYSSSSS IM HOMEEE~" jeez what time is it? I checked my phone it was around 5 o'clock I guess. "Still early" I whispered taking off my shoes.

I heard small footsteps rushing over where I am at. "Oh hey kookieeee~" I then picked him up and pet him. "Woof~" V barked.

"Ohhhhhh hey buddie~" he's so cuteeeeeeee!!! I then picked up V too. Good thing the lady only put all the clothes in two bags, then I would of struggle a lot if she gave me more bags.

I walked to the living room with V and Kookie and sat down. "Ok where's the rest?" I said to them. Then V barked and everyone else came. I saw that Hope is back to his animal form.

"Alright here are the clothes and you can change into them" I smiled to all of them. "But instead of you guys changing in front of me while I have my eyes clothes. Let's do it this way go to the guest room and change and I'll wait and y'all can come out when your ready."

"Deal?!" I said. They all replied with their animal voices and went to the guest room and changed. 'Why am I nervous??"

V's POV

"Hyung..we gotta look good for her" I said smirking playfully. "Yah you pabo!!" Chim chim said. "Yah! You know I'm joking!!" I said while pouting. "Whatever. But the clothes she got us is Calvin Klein brand" Chim chim said. "She's pretty rich" he said.

(A/N: No wonder why she wasted a lot of money😂)

"Lol!! Maybe she's broke now!" Kookie said and then everyone laughed. "But at least she got us COMFORTABLE clothes that WE can wear all the time. We should thank her later." Jin hyung said.

"Your right" Suga hyung said. "Agreed" I said.

"Alright!! Everyone ready!!!" Hope said. "Yup!!" Everyone screamed.

Your POV

Everyone came out and let me tell you this again DAMN THEIR HOT!! Sorry I'm a weirdo. One of them caught my eye tho...

_________________________________

Well hello their~ Who would you think caught her attention?😏